The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Resistance Fall of fur  (Read 21175 times)

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
Re: Resistance Fall of fur
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 10:01:02 PM »
*he perked his ears and blinked at the sound that he had just heard, a shrill cry for help*

Zero: I believe someone requires your aid...my strange rescuer, more so then I, I can handle myself well enough, now off with you

*he turned and started walking back to a dark cave and disappeared from sight*

airraiser

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »
AR grabbed the dragoness outstreached arms, and dragged her as best she could back to the embankment where she has just come from. Small waves of dirt blood and other things (you can fill in what ever) rained down upon the two. Bits of metal stung AR's back and arms, singeing the fur. Finally entering the tent, a few hairs short and a few more burns later, AR's hood was now fully off, revealing a bizzar looking feline. Her ears were overly large for that of any feline species known, her long hair flowed to one side was pure white only the tips sported black. And atop her forhead were two oddly shaped purple horns, a form not know to human or furry alike. Her eyes were the weirdest of all, they shone a slightly pale shade of green, and had no pupil what so ever. Slowly as AR calmed down her eyes dulled and became their normal deep green color.

AR helped the dragoness to a some what comfortable postion, the humans she had previously kill still lying decapated and slowly rotting. Least they hadn't started to smell, not that anyone would have noticed anyway from all the other carnage around them. Settling herself across from the dragoness, she replaced her hood covering her bizzar features.

"Sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting any visitors." Trying to keep the mood somewhat light.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 01:37:02 AM »
*~Sitting propped up, the dragoness replied,"It's okay, I wasn't planning to be hurling towards the ground either." She smirked and looked at the feline that had pulled her hood over her head to hide her features. "Why are you doing that?" she said leaning her head to one side curiously. "It doesn't matter to me what you look like. I'd like to see the face of the one who rescued me from certain death." The dragoness reached to her side realizing that her obsidian throwing axes were gone. "Darn it! Those damn humans... They blew me out of the sky, I think..." Nyx closed her eyes thinking... "My axes are gone anyhow. I have to remember my healing spell. Name's Nyx, by the way." She dug through a pouch pulling out a small booklet. "I think I wrote my spell down earlier... Let me rephrase that, I hope I wrote it down."~*

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2007, 02:35:09 AM »
Rhakshi heard the gears of the mechanized creation from up above along with the screams for help.  ("what can i do?") knowing there was nothing that could be done he continued down the corridor hopefully finding a way to do something about this.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

airraiser

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »
AirRaiser smiles, and looks up at the dragoness, "Well if you were the last of your kind, and basicly feared by pretty much everyone you'd keep what you look like hidden as well. The names AirRaiser by the way, most just call me AR."

(Hummm forgot what I wanted to say)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 01:04:09 PM »
*~"Well, I may not be the last of my kind, but we are scarce." The dragoness flipped through her booklet, unable to find the spell... "I know I'm thankful that you saved me; and I don't fear you. There's no need for your hood." Nyx was running low on pages to hope for a spell to be on, when she finally found it on the last page of her booklet, scribbled down sloppily. "Aha!" she exclaimed happily. She waved her talons across her broken bones and they began to glow a golden color.  When the glow subsided, her injuries were merely a past thought. She stood up and wiggled her wings, tail, and feet, as if testing to see if they were still shattered. "That feels much better."~*

HybridX

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »
*begins to talk to the Furred one but stops, and quickly sniffs the air, picking up a scent of another dragon, a dragoness, and takes off in that general direction, seeking the source of the scent, and lets out a bellowing roar and he charges past  allied and enemy straggling troops. ignoring everything but the scent*.

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2007, 10:50:58 PM »
Rhakshi continued down the vent hearing shreaks and firing coming from upwards. He needed to get to the control room perhaps if he followed this corridor.  He then stopped and thought about the device he needed to get back.

airraiser

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »
AR smiles, "Yea you might not but I prefer to try to keep my profile low, it's hard to trust anyone now adays." She looks outside of the tent, the vines that covered the inside sway slightly. Hearing something she put a hand on her battle axe in her belt and snarles a tad.

"So how did you come to be in this wonderful war anyway?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2007, 12:15:27 PM »
*~The dragoness sighed. "Humans seemed to have revived dragon slayers, even though there are few of my kind. They came back with more modern weapons. Those of us that are strong in magic seemed to have been the only ones to survive. Since I side with the furs, I joined up as a Freedom Fighter to try and secure freedom from humans for my kind." She closed her eyes and tried to think how she ended up hurling towards the earth. "I vaguely remember fighting some of the aerial mechs and vehicles. I think that's why the freedom fighters accepted me. Because I could fly, you know? And if I was brought down, it wouldn't be a big loss, because I'd take some mechs down with me." She slid her goggles on top of her head. "I think I was shot with a cannon from behind. That's why I was falling when you rescued me. This is the type of war that makes me regret leaving the cave without my father know at an early age. My sisters, my father, my family, for that matter could be dead without my Knowledge." Nyx explained, wincing as if those words were physically punching her in the face. "What brought you into it?" She inquired, eyes bright with curiousity.~*
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 02:22:15 AM by Nyx »

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 02:07:17 AM »
Rhakshi motions to himself, ("what was that thing")  he grabs a pistol from off the ground and walks down the corridor.  Whatever it was it could not be good for the resistance.  Walking upwards two guards came charging at him with spears one pinning him to the wall hte other was ready to impale his face. He reared his face to the right and the spear placed itself into the wall. Shooting the now stuck guard right in the face the other one decided to take a swing or two at him.

HybridX

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 02:30:00 PM »
*picking the scent up getting stronger he bolts through the woods and into a clearing where he sees the scource of the scent, a dragoness, with another one of the furrie creatures, he stops but from hisspeed skids along the ground and takes a chunk out of a tree before stopping fully and just stares at the dragoness as he gets to his feet* "I thought my race was extint..." *he says in a deep eerie voice*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »
*~Nyx turned around, a bit startled at first, and eyed the dragon that had just zoomed in. "Apparently not." she said sarcastically smirking,"Here I am." She looked at AR still pondering why she would want to keep a low profile amoungst a friend. She shifted her wings a bit uneasy, "So... What's your name, scaled one?"~*

HybridX

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »
I do not have a name.but you may call me X, for now. what is going on here? and what are you, you do not seem like the dragons i remember from when i slept.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2007, 09:40:43 PM »
*~"What do you mean, I'm not like the dragons you remember?" Her nouth twitched with interest. She had never been told that she didn't look like a dragon. She was a dragon. No one ever said that. She had scales, wings, a tail, claws, a snout... Everything of a dragon. Why would he insist on such an uncanny statement? Nyx thought to herself. I AM a dragon. "Well, X, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a dragon, nonetheless. Is it maybe because I walk on my haunches?" She went down to all fours, "Because I can walk on all fours as well."~*