The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Help!!  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Bueller

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: A ferret by the name of Bueller, or a white-tailed deer who goes by Mute.
  • Coloring: white(ferret), brown with white underfur(deer)
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Build: Average
Help!!
« on: August 24, 2008, 10:44:07 AM »
OK originally I was an otter,but I drew my current fursona and chose it.....but I really want to be an Otter..or a Deer.......should I change? ??? ??? ???

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
Re: Help!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »
well, you're the only one who can decide that.. which one do you like better?

Offline SeiRruf IS, FurryLAE.

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »
we can not decide that for you, if you really want to be an otter, then be an otter silly! *giggles*

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 06:01:20 PM »
Be a red panda. ><
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 06:03:29 PM »
Search deep inside yourself and do some soul searching...The answer will come, in time.
...If that fails, you could always be some strange/unique/awesome hybrid...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 06:46:09 PM »
Search deep inside yourself and do some soul searching...The answer will come, in time.

i don't think you can refer to picking a fursona as soulsearching, as that can take several years to do, whereas picking a fursona is more like just picking the animal you like most :P

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »

i don't think you can refer to picking a fursona as soulsearching, as that can take several years to do, whereas picking a fursona is more like just picking the animal you like most :P

Well I wouldn't say that either, although you may like an animal it may not suit your personality however do not let that cloud your judgement, Just pick the animal ,look at the animal's characteristics and pick the one who best suits your personality or like Deus said pick the one you like the most.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Bueller

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: A ferret by the name of Bueller, or a white-tailed deer who goes by Mute.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »
I decided Otter!!
Thanks furends!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 02:51:09 AM »

Not nessesarily true, for some your fursona can be a very spiritual thing. But on the same note, yeah just pick whatever animal you like more. I mean after all being a furry is about having an affinity for some kinda animal. You should know better then anybody if an otter is more special to you then something else. Can you get behind an otter character? Do you feel you can RP with otter characteristics better? Do you just plain like otters more? I mean these are all questions that you should easily be able to answer.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »

Not nessesarily true, for some your fursona can be a very spiritual thing.

spiritual or not, i've been trough a soul search, and i can safely say that picking a fursona doesnt require one (fyi, my soulsearch took 3-4 years to get somewhere, and another year to refine my findings) oh, and plz dont ask me what i came up with, its not something i spread around like some kind of fad.

more on topic: otters are awesome, and not too common either, nice choice! ^^ what convinced you to pick otter in the end?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:00:54 PM by Deus Ex Machina »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »
Or you could be like me and have more than one fursona...
I've got seven. :sparkle: :-[
I have one main fursona, which is my wolf, and then I have six others that I like and I sometimes switch between to fit certain RPs.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Bueller

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »

Not nessesarily true, for some your fursona can be a very spiritual thing. But on the same note, yeah just pick whatever animal you like more. I mean after all being a furry is about having an affinity for some kinda animal. You should know better then anybody if an otter is more special to you then something else. Can you get behind an otter character? Do you feel you can RP with otter characteristics better? Do you just plain like otters more? I mean these are all questions that you should easily be able to answer.
Well I have rped as both Otter and Wolf I think I will use a wolf as my main and an otter as my second since i honestly can't choose as my charachteristics are around both of them!

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 09:06:38 PM »
      That's good to hear, the great thing about fursonas is that they can change and are not permanent so you can change is whenever you feel so.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline FoxyMcCloud

• Im watching you O.O
  • Foxy Fox
  • Just add water!
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxtaur
  • Coloring: The usual red fox colors.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Sturdy, yet slim.
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 01:16:24 AM »
What I've done, is that since I couldn't pick out what I wanted to be, I decided to have multiple fursonas. So if I feel like being my Beagle fursona, then I can just say I am, etc. :)
"i r guy who gon t33ch you less0n" ~ Master Chief - Arby 'n' The Chief

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 02:32:55 AM »
This is the funny part about the forums - Questions answered are still discussed about XD
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.