The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fire in Darkness  (Read 5575 times)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
Re: Fire in Darkness
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »
Yeah, I'd have to say you're the master of writing cliff-hangers bro. Well, it definately met my high expectations and you certainly didn't fail to deliver! Truly exceptional, worth the wait in my opinion for sure, your skill as a writer has come forward in leaps and bounds.
I feel that your portrayal of Blaze and Levi here was incredible. Levi may be a logical, calm person, but in situations of high stress like this she loses it and would indeed act just like that. Blaze's understanding of everything and holding Levi back is also very much in-character.
As for the writing of Flames...well, as always you've done this incarnation of Flames near-perfectly, quite likely better than I could do in this scenario. The refusal to fight and loss of confidence before suddenly building up and doing what must be done fits his character perfectly.
You truly have outdone yourself yet again brother :)
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.