The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New from IMVU....  (Read 1515 times)

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
New from IMVU....
« on: August 09, 2008, 05:32:55 AM »
Just read the rules so I got here to introduce myself  :twitch: guess I'll be learning a lot now  :umm:....
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
Re: New from IMVU....
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »
welcome to FF
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline MidnightHowl

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: grey, white, pink inside ears, black(tip of tail, ears, marking under eye, and pads)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »
 :D Aw hey its me the crazy wolfy who show'd you the videos and talked to you for um...how long was that bout 8 hours on IMVU  :upupdi3: Yes its me TwiggyLynn haha. I had to write down the snowleopard to remind me to draw it for ya  :ded: toodles hahaha..(sounds like noodles =D haha) sorry im hyper I have no clue how I'm gonna get to sleep hehe Bye Bye :squish:

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 09:25:26 AM »
hey, welcome to the FF

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
Heya, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »
Welcome to the Furry Forums, enjoy your time.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »
'Allos, Welcome to teh FF! :3

I'm Kero, Teh one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja :P

I can tell your an Inuyasha fan xD
INUYASHA FOREVER!! :3
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 09:08:33 PM »
Meh, used to be really. Kinda was in a rush, couldn't find a good name and became a furry before than, I didn't feel like wasting another 9 dollars to change my name since I did that :P
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 09:45:41 PM »
Meh, used to be really. Kinda was in a rush, couldn't find a good name and became a furry before than, I didn't feel like wasting another 9 dollars to change my name since I did that :P

o:
-Le gasp-

Good point though xD

Ever read the last manga chapters?
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 10:50:55 PM »
I didn't really read the magna anyways, too busy reading the Warrior's series and Eragon series :P
Now for another thing -

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »
I didn't really read the magna anyways, too busy reading the Warrior's series and Eragon series :P

-LEGASP-
Another Warriors Fan?! +O__O+

Which series are you on?
I finished the first, second, Firestar's Quest, and am now on the 2nd book of "The Power Of Three"
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »
Read them all!  :D
 :squish: :squish: :squish:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:02:14 AM by XXLordXXInuyashaXX »
Now for another thing -