The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: update on my weight loss  (Read 2206 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: update on my weight loss
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 11:13:49 PM »
me being a biker my legs are stronger then my arms... I'd like to gain some muscle on my arms though :/

My legs are the same way. I can't even put both hands around my calves without squeezing the leg.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 05:01:27 AM »
I can touch my ring finger and thumb together when I put my hand around my wrist..

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 08:22:16 AM »
Gaining is hard for me, I never lost or gained a pound over 5 years and it was very unhealthy the way I grew -.-
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »
Gaining is hard for me, I never lost or gained a pound over 5 years and it was very unhealthy the way I grew -.-

Eat more calories and lift weights.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 04:07:51 PM »
Havn't you think I tried that? >.>
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
Havn't you think I tried that? >.>

believe me, i know what its like xD high-metabolism can be one's worst enemy sometimes, and if there's no possibility for work-out, its hard to gain weight

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 12:56:33 AM »
Heh..yea high metabolism i'll eat anything and won't gain a pound....heck. when my stomach is relaxed i can see the bottom of my rib cage showing o.o and when I suck in..I can see the ridges of my rib cage o.o...it's the reason why my boss gave me my nickname "squirrelly" because i can fit anywhere o.o

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 10:02:13 AM »
Heh..yea high metabolism i'll eat anything and won't gain a pound....heck. when my stomach is relaxed i can see the bottom of my rib cage showing o.o and when I suck in..I can see the ridges of my rib cage o.o..

same here, which is why im trying to gain weight :P