The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Where Nightmares Breed.  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Duffman!

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Perfection requires a touch of madness....
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret
  • Coloring: Brown fur, blond highlights
  • Height: 150cm
  • Weight: 40kg
  • Build: Fairly fit, and seemingly emacaited
Re: Where Nightmares Breed.
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 05:23:31 PM »
Ieyosu came to in a heavy stone cell, and jumped to his feet, screaming as his ribs grated under his skin. Some one ahd bandaged his chest and releived him of his weapons, and he instantly missed their comforting weight. He had been all but stripped, only permitted to retain his trousers. He rubbed his shoulder blades, reaching under his arm pits, as if he were just scratching his back. He smiled breifly as he felt the blade beneath his skin, and the small pouch on the other shoulder blade. Taking a deep breath, he scratched hard on his shoulder, drawing blood. Gritting his teeth, he slashed again, emitting a faint whimper of pain. He felt the point of the blade, protruding from his skin, and grasped it.

They wouldnt keep him in the cell forever.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 03:25:57 AM »
Elyk shook his head as he heard a commotion down the street. "Apparently he didn't trust me. Oh well, I bet he is having fun in prison..."  " Hmm..perhaps I can get some more money if I head towards the courtyard near the prison. The convicted usually bring in the crowd..." Elyk said as he began heading towards the prison district.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Duffman!

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »
The guard rounded the corner, and made for the cell door. He carried a pair of manacles in one hand, and a taser in the other, and he wasnt in a good mood. He had to transfer the prisoner to a higher security cell block, and it didnt feel like a great thing to do, seeing as the..... thing, had killed several men already, and he was the only guard to be transfering it. It seemed unsafe to his mind, but he had no choice, it was this, or he would be fired. He rounded the coner to the cell, and reached for the cell viewing slit.

Ieyosu had just finished removing the pouch from his shoulder, and was applying the explosive from inside it to the door lock. The viewing slit snapped back, and a mans face appeared, man inches from his own. The face recoiled slightly, but composed itself quickly.
"Step away from the door" it commanded. "I'm coming in, and i dont want to hurt you."
"No dice" replied Ieyosu with an evil grin. "How about, you let me out, or you die, and i get out anyway." The man laughed, and threw his head back. After a moment he looked back down, still chuckling to himself.
"And how are you going to do tha-" The knife entered between his eyes, and the body fell. The lock blew, and Ieyosu leaped into the hallway. Reclaiming his knife, he threw it at a second guard further down the corridor, dropping him to the floor before he realised what was happening. He fed on both, then took their weapons, the supplies, the uniform off one, and then hid the bodies in the cell. He walked off down the corridor, and trusted his disguise to get him out. At a suitbale distance away from his cell, he stopped a guard and asked:
"Where are the vampires weapons being kept? I have been ordered to take them, and him to a higher security cell." The guard nodded, and gave him directions.
"My thanks" replied Ieyosu, and walked to the store room. It felt good to his his blades back under his arms. He moved quickly to get out, for he felt his blood begining to seep through the uniform. He would be found out soon.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 10:54:49 PM »
Na'ha'nel shivered and yelped at the rifle crack. "What happened now?" She asked quietly, hiding behind Era as she peeked through his legs. She was in her feral form right now, a sleek black panther with glowing green eyes. Her tail flicked back and forth rapidly as she listened for more violence.

After a while, she eased in front of her master, bent on protecting him and watched the Yah're attack with her front paws spread to steady her.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Duffman!

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 11:00:09 PM »
      Ieyosu discared the rifle, and dashed through the door, over the dead bodies of the guard, his blades jumping into his hands. before him there was a black panther, and another humanoid standing behind it. He weighed up his options, then decided to run. Tossing a knife at the man, he ran to the side, and dived out of a window, not looking to see if the knife hit. He plummeted a few floors, before grabbing the side of the bulding and coming to a sharp halt. His arm dislocated, but he gritted his teeth, and dropped further to the floor. Landing nimbly, he slammed his arm onto the floor, relocating it with a sickening crack . Screaming in agony, he grabbed a nearby guard, and fed, before fleeing into the town.
     He was long gone before reinforcements came.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 06:58:23 AM »
Elyk walked a little bit further to get into the courtyard when he  seen the man that was caught earlier dashing away, Elyk ignored him and went a few steps more when a knife hit the back where his lute was. Elyk froze for a second and then turned to see his beloved lute was impaled but had saved his life. "I have a feeling that wasn't supposed to hit me...that man has problems..." He said as he took the knife out and pocketed it.  He then looked around him and seen that everyone was looking at him.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Duffman!

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
      Ieyosu was relaxing in his safehouse, bandaging his shoulders, when the call came through.
     "You made it out then" stated the flat voice in his headset.
     "Aye" he replied, frustrated.
     "The money has been wired" replied his msytery accomplice, reading the mood correctly, and closing the conversation. Ieyosu snarled in frustration, realising he had lost that bag of gems. Then he shrugged as he realised the latest boutny was probably twenty times the value of the gems.
     Finishing his bandaging, he dropped to his bed, and fell asleep.