Author Topic: Hehdawhoa! From Kuron Mareil  (Read 1087 times)

Offline JarekoJosh

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Kakuka, my baby blue tree frog
    • Mississippi Anthropomorphics
    • Awards
  • Species: Merman
  • Coloring: Aqua blues and greens
  • Height: 6 ft, 1.82m
  • Weight: 120 lb., 54.5 kg
  • Build: Streamline, built for speed
Hehdawhoa! From Kuron Mareil
« on: July 12, 2008, 10:51:19 PM »
 :D

Hehdawhoa, again! My name is Kuron Mareil and I'm a merman (with a centaur alternate-self: he's under construction). I'm 27 and I live in Mississippi, going to USM and I work at FedEx. I'm pretty new to the furry fandom (about a year ago is when I joined) and I've only been to one fur con: MFM. I'm returning to MFM this year and I can't wait! I live two roommates: another furry, Kos Aldrus, and a National Guard serviceman (he's so cool!). Here in Hattiesburg, we have a little furry group that we've hung out with and just recently decided to host an annual picnic open to all furries in MS and nearby areas/states. I've met a lot of cool people in the fandom and even have had lots of help with my homework. It's so awesome.

I chose a merman because I have always loved the water. As a child, I was terrified of deep water and always feared the deep end of the pool. About 3 years ago, I finally came to terms with this fear and now I can't get enough time in the water. I love it. Merfolk are more myth-based rather than a furry icon, as I've been told, but when asked what to choose as a fursona, it was the only thing I could think of that I really wanted to be. I don't watch The Little Mermaid or Harry Potter 4 a lot as a result of it, tho (I'm a fan of Disney and J.K. Rowling anyway).

For what's going on in my life now:

I'm attending full-time school and working full time. I'm working with Kos Aldrus to create a non-profit org to help raise funds for our annual furry picnic and to raise pet care awareness (some humans just simply should never care for an animal EVAR.) While I'm not at school, work, writing by-laws, or working on posters, I just chill with friends from Books-A-Million and go out to eat and see movies. There's also a nature walk/fitness trail called LongLeaf Trace by my house. It extends along the old railroad system that used to run from the old downtown depot all the way to Prentiss, MS, which is a length of over 40 miles.

LOL, I think I've run out of thing to talk about. If anyone ever has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask; I'm much of an open book. Nice to meet y'all and my best to everyone.

~Kuron

"If it just us, then it seems like an awful waste of space." - Jodie Foster, Contact

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
Re: Hehdawhoa! From Kuron Mareil
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 11:00:07 PM »
Greetings and welcome to our furry community, enjoy your time here.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 09:38:30 PM »
Ellos! Welcome to Teh FF! :3

I'm Kero, Teh one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja :P
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:02:58 AM »
Welcome the the furry forums I'm sure you will love it here.

Musta I say I'm glad somebody older then me shows their face around here. It sucks being the old one.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 12:18:01 PM »
/\You've never shown your face. POST A PICTURE!!!! D8<

anyway, welcome to the forum Josh.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »
 :D Welcome to the forum!
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Sugar

• Caffeinated Cabbit
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Zee mentalfur~ :'3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit! - Rare breed
  • Coloring: Dark gray, lighter gray belly fur. Black striped markings. Hotpink tail and ear tips. Streaked headfur bangs. Usually hotpink and black, or hotpink and limegreen.
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 98 lbs
  • Build: Skinny and lightweight -
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »
Ooh you seem like a very dedicated and involved individual. :'3
I've never even heard of a merman in the furry fandom before.

Coolness. ^^ Welcome.
"We're all mad here" =}