The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Incredible Hulk  (Read 1376 times)

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
The Incredible Hulk
« on: June 19, 2008, 06:27:43 PM »
I saw the new Hulk movie yesterday, I thought it was neat. I can't remember too much of the original one that was made, but from what I can remember, I think this one was better. The actors were good, and there was a lot of action in it.

The only things I think could have been better is that they hardly went into any of the back story. I mean, I know there was just another Hulk movie not too long ago that explained it, and I think having half the movie just be about the back story would have been wayyy too much, but this movie was supposed to stand alone from the previous Hulk movie, and the only mention of the back story was a few fuzzy images during the beginning credits and a short flashback during the movie. Wasn't really enough to cut it for me. One of the things I like about superhero movies is getting to see the story of how the superheroes "came to be", and without that, it's kind of like the people who made the movie are like "Yeah, we'll take this character idea, stick him in a few fight scenes, and pack the movie with as much meaningless action as possible because that's what we think people like".

*shrugs* I still thought it was worth watching. Not the greatest superhero movie though, and I'm not going to be buying it when it comes out.

Anyone else see it yet?

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: The Incredible Hulk
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »
I have and I thought it was great.. I liked how they didn't make Bruce look or act like a monkey as the Hulk.. Also this movie was Marvel's Hulk. The last Hulk movie was a load of poo and should be disregarded and ignored.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Incredible Hulk
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:45:58 AM »
I have and I thought it was great.. I liked how they didn't make Bruce look or act like a monkey as the Hulk.. Also this movie was Marvel's Hulk. The last Hulk movie was a load of poo and should be disregarded and ignored.

rofl @ that last comment XD

And yeah, I liked how the Hulk in this one felt a lot more "human." ^^

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.