The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Change of Party - Dessum  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
A Change of Party - Dessum
« on: June 13, 2008, 07:17:32 AM »
Just a small thing I felt like writing last night.
It\\\'s short so please tell me what you think about it.  :)

A Change of Party
By:
Dessum

So there I was. Just sitting there. Wondering who in the world would want to dance with me. The room was large, and quite full. There was a good vibe in the dry-iced filled hall. The DJ was encouraging everyone to dance; and everyone was. The music was ear-splittingly loud, but everyone was having a great time. Although I was on my own at the side, and not dancing, I was enjoying myself. I don\\\'t often hang around with others, just me, or my closest friend, Felix. My hair always gets tufty in Dry-Ice. The dark brown bush was always there. And the flashing disco lights lit up my Petrol blue eyes and slim figure. I was about to get up and go to the loo when I spotted Felix heading towards me, a grin on his face. I returned the favour and headed towards him and gave him a hug. His black hair brushed lightly against mine and I felt a slight tingle down my spine. We pulled apart and I found myself looking into his gem green eyes. I smiled a little and blushed. But that didn\\\'t matter, since of all the flashing lights.   
 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“So, uh...” I started, a little lost for words, “You been having a good time then?”
 He smiled, “Yeah, bit cramped and smoky, but fun,” he nudged me, “So, you been getting to the girls huh?”
 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“Well, no actually,” I laughed a little, not letting on who I really had a crush on, “I\\\'ve had my eye on someone else.”
  “Oh?” He raised an eyebrow, I thought he could see straight through me and I felt a bit insecure.
 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“Yeah,” I smiled weakly, “A certain someone”
 He nudged me again and winked, “I wonder who.”
 I could\\\'ve sworn he knew... It was as though he was playing with me...
  The DJ\\\'s voice suddenly boomed through the huge speakers, we both jumped.
  “Hey guys,” Called the DJ, “We\\\'re gonna take things low. We\\\'re gonna put on some lurve songs. So grab a partner and find some love!”
 And with that, he expertly flipped a disc onto the counter. And soon, Angels by Robbie Williams blared on. I turned to Felix, who already had a twinkle in his eye. I wasn\\\'t sure what he was going to say so I whispered, “Erm..You wouldn\\\'t...want to, er, dance with me? Would you?”
 For a moment I thought I had overstepped the mark. But he simply smiled again, slipped his hand around my waist, took my hand in his and swayed me slowly from side-to-side. I was almost breathless straight away. Did he like me? I certainly liked him, more than a friend... This didn\\\'t seem like a joke. I couldn\\\'t believe this was happening. I had fancied him for a while now, but had always been way too shy to admit it...maybe he felt the same way... I looked into his eyes deeply, my heart ached to tell him how I felt about him. Now was the time. I leaned towards him and said a little shakily, “I\\\'ve fancied you for ages”
 He smiled warmly and said “Me too.”
 I grinned as widely as I could. I could hardly believe that he just said that. I realised we were close together, I slipped my hand around his waist as his was already on mine. Then he placed his other hand behind my head. We pulled closer, and then our lips touched, just lightly. I pulled him closer to me, so our lips pressed against each other firmly, and I kissed him. His lips tasted sweet, but the kiss was even sweeter. I had so longed for this moment, and now it was happening. I was overjoyed. We kissed for a little longer and then pulled apart, smiling at each other. My hands in his, we just looked at each other. I had never felt about anyone this way before...

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Re: A Change of Party - Dessum
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
It's really great! I'd love to read more about this, it's so romantic. :lovestruck4:
But I might just be a fool who's looking for love, so I don't know about others, but this is a lovely story that is worth reading over and over again in my opinion.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 03:25:03 PM »
Thanks Vince.
Im glad you like it.
It hasen\'t actually happened to me in Real life.
But I think it came out well.

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 07:12:35 AM »
No. It won\'t progress into a Horror story.
I only posted it into \"The Home of Horror\" becuase thats the only board where one can post stories.

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 07:16:33 AM »
heh.
If you do like it, maybe you can give me an idea to continue it a little?
Like part two or somthing?
Maybe, he has to admit to his parents that he\'s gay or bi...just send me any ideas you have,
and if I can come up with somthing, I\'ll scratch the time to write it up; But It might be a little tricky since
Exams are here! >.<
But I\'ll do my best.

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 08:25:53 AM »
the main dude admits hes gay to his parents and they dont let him see the other dude, and the main dude sneaks out n stuff.... Iunno.

Offline Dessum

• Velvety Vole
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 03:21:39 PM »
Hmm...
Not a bad idea.
Ill give it some thought.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
Ryus idea is most likely a cliché by now with gays/bis. But in some cases it's true... With something good, there is something bad also. It just seems to be human nature that you just can't have all you want. So it could be a possible continuence for the story.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 03:30:42 PM by Vince the Dark »

Giruuuuuu!

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »
A CLICHE?!!?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR--
No, you're probably right..  >_>

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 05:50:13 PM »
At least that's what I think, not exactly sure. My parents took it well when I told them I was gay, so I don't know. But I have yet to see how it gets when I start dating, some day...
But back to this thing anyway. People take it really differently, so you can never really be sure how others are going to react about things like that. And as I earlier said, with something good, there is most likely something bad just waiting to happen around the corner.

Giruuuuuu!