The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mixed Reality  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Damien

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Mixed Reality
« on: May 25, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »
Rules:
1.No godmodding
2.No swearing
3.No smiles
4.Have fun
5.No script writting

(I'm not good at making rules....)

"I can't believe you found a parallel universe!"exclaimed a green and blue fox with yellow eyes. He was dressed up in a white lab coat.

"Apparently it is populated by our non-anthro counterparts and a dominant species called humans that stand on two legs like us. the only difference is their skeletal structure and they don't have fur or scales!"A younger fox replied, but this one was female. It was dressed the same way and had the same fur color as the older fox. They might have been related. "With the help of this machine,"the younger fox continued patting a large cylinder with a slid door in the front,"we can travel from the two universes!"

"Well lets test it!"the older fox exclaimed,"if you please Linda,"the fox said bowing and seeping his hand in the direction of the machine.

"Right,"Linda, the younger fox, muttered picking up a remote control and started pressing buttons,"I'll try to bring one of the humans here...I'll send them right back after...I promise Lew,"Linda said grinning and hit the enter button. A sound like a vacuum cleaner pured from the cylinder. "Linda bit here lip,"s-something is wrong..."she muttered looking up seeing sparks begin flying off the cylinder. Suddenly it exploded knocking both Linda and Lew, the older fox, onto the floor.

"What happened!?"Lew shouted.

"I-I don't know!"Linda said panicked and ran over to a computer against the wall,"thank god this isn't damaged,"she muttered sand started typing on the keyboard. The screen flickered to life and had a screen full of binary code. Linda scanned the screen and groaned.

"What is it?!"Lew shouted running up behind Linda.

"Apparently the malfunction is causing random humans of all ages and personality being ripped form their universe and being sent into ours,"Linda muttered gloomily,"We are going to have to find the humans that are unlucky enough to enter our universe..."

"Lets get started..."Lew muttered.

I  fell onto my bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't believe I had to get glasses! I like the look of glasses, on other people, but when I look in the mirror I look ugly with this dumb blue-rimmed glasses on my face. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes again I found myself being in the middle of a city, anthro animals were gathered around me staring down at me. They whispered amongst themselves.

"What is that?"
"Does it speak?"
"Where is all its fur?"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 08:58:49 PM by Damien »

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Re: Mixed Reality
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 10:43:43 PM »
He rolls over in his bed and smacks his arm against something in his bed.

"OH MY GOSH!!" he says falling out of the bed. "What the...." He peeks his eyes over the side of the bed while grabbing his shotgun from under the bed.

"Get out. I swear I'll shoot."
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline Damien

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »
(Who are you talking about, I have no idea what you post means....)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 02:57:49 AM »
((a human has shown up in my bedroom laying in bed beside me))
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.