The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: campsite  (Read 33325 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: campsite
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 04:27:17 PM »
"Oye. I'm fine. I'll watch over him in here." She stopped when she saw Tezztor. "Hi. I'm Sam."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 04:46:58 PM »
Flames was dreaming...or was he? It felt too real, so vivid...
Flames stood atop a lone hill on the border of the desert, a crimson fire in his eyes: It was gone, everyone he cared for...gone for all eternity thanks to one maniac. Flames body shook with an intense fury as his eyes glazed over, no longer seeing the ruins of the last city on the planet, not seeing the proof that he was the last living being alive...No, he saw the maniac who had murdered them all, laughing. Flames ran towards the image, pounced and...

"Menyaaaa!" Flames yelled, waking up suddenly, causing everyone to jump a few feet into the air. They...no. Everone back home was fine, the Maniacal Living Toothbrush had been defeated in a game of Dare and all was well, Flames' rapid breathing subsided and his heart beat lessened, when he noticed the people around him. He tilted his head to the side and opened his mouth: "Huh?...Oh, sorry about that..."
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 07:30:50 PM »
"Jeezus! Don't do that!" She yelped, holding a paw to her chest.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 08:34:41 PM »
She jumps a little when Flames wakes up, but doesn't make a sound and just stares at the tent that he's in. She scratches her head and then plops back down on the ground beside her tent.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »
"Sorry..." Flames said, looking somewhat embarassed. "Darn Toothbrush..." He thought to himself, beforing turning his attention to the fur in front of him. "Are you the one who saved me? May I ask of your name?"
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »
"I'm Samantha. Who're you?" She gasped, trying to catch her breath again. Her heart rate slowly went back down to normal.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »
Flames smiled. She had a nice name...
"Eh, I'm HoKaze no Flames, but you can call me Flames. Thanks for earlier...My body is Negatively Buoyant, so I sink like a stone in water..." He glances around for a moment before trying to remember what happened before he fell unconcious.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2008, 09:58:44 PM »
"Nice to meet you Flames. Cool name." She looked at his soaked fur and reached behind her to grab a towel. "Dakota, go get me a set of fresh clothes please. He's soaked. I'll get him dressed then we can sit by the fire and talk."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2008, 10:29:30 PM »
Aack! Undressed? But then they would see...
Flames glanced down at himself and frowned for a moment. Instead of his normal armour or casual gear, he was wearing a pair of baggy trousers and a simple blue T-shirt.
Flames braced himself for their reactions when he had to explain a few odd things about himself...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »
When she had gotten the clothes, she shooed everyone out and handed him the clothes. "Undress, now. I'm going to make sure you don't have any bruises. you hit that water pretty hard."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2008, 11:19:58 PM »
Flames sighed and stripped down, although he kept his gloves on, revealing more of his fiery orange fur and a patch of white fur on his somewhat muscular chest. But that was not what got all the attention. Scars. Many where visible despite the fur, all large and slightly old, clearly not caused by anything recent.
If they found out why he had to keep his gloves on...

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2008, 01:21:44 AM »
Tezztor glanced away from him torward the water. Flames deserved some privacy and far be it from him to stare at his scars. Though he couldn't help wonder what battles he had faught, or if he had simple fell down too many stairs. He was unusually curious for a raptor but he tried not to show it.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2008, 01:29:51 AM »
She shakes her head to herself. She couldn't be here right now. Something was bothering her, she didn't know what, but something was. She stands up and looks at the beach then kinda back in the direction of everyone. "Well, I'm gonna go..." She makes a gesture in a direction down the beach, trying to show that she was going for a walk. "...yeah..." She walks away and starts heading down the beach, not really wanting to be alone but she couldn't just sit there.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2008, 01:37:34 AM »
Tezztor, watched her get up and go. "Mind if I come with you?" he asked catching up to her. Something seemed wrong so he simply asked, "Is ssomething wrong?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2008, 01:47:41 AM »
She looks at him and gives him a small smile. "Nah, I don't mind." She then looks down at the ground as she continues to walk. "Yeah, but I don't know what. My mind just confuses me sometimes." She scratches her head then crosses her arms.