The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: furry d&d  (Read 31971 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: furry d&d
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »
She looked the poor creature up and down. "No, honey." Her eyes fell on its tattered clothes and her heart ached. "Let me help you. Where do you live?" She sniffed the air and her fur bristled. The fur from earlier was gone and the reptile was getting closer. "I'll take you home." She picked up the fox and disappeared in the direction she'd seen the cat go earlier.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
Tezztor snuck out the front of the gate, and sniffed the air trying to get a fix on the fox's position. He loosened up when he realized the scent was gone. "Perhapss not as easy as I thought" he walked over to the dirt filled street in front of the citidel and kneeled before some tracks. "I see he iss not alone, I will add more to my bounty" he said to himself as he looked in the direction the tracks led. "Time for a hunt"

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »
When they reached her home he looked at her and spoke.

"I need you people to help me, the dragon who called for you is evil. He is trying to force you all to devide the city. He already convinced them all that i killed my family, and that it was i who ordered the arrests of all mixed breed families."

The ruined fox shuddered as he said this. He turned his head and looked the window of the home he rested in.

"We should take better cover..... I can still be found here."

Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »
Catching up to Shade, she started running. The fur on her back was as puffed as it could get and her tail straightened out, lashing this way and that invluntarily. "Some's grace!" She swore, sniffing the air again. The reptile was outside somewhere. She could smell his excitement. "I've got a place we can go." She called out, making sure the cat heard her.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:55:52 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »
The fox spoke up.

"It is best we flee to the sewers. The scent will cover ours, but unfortunately we won't be able to smell ithe reptile if ot follows us."

His logic made sense, and by the appearance of his garb, that is were he had been hiding for a long time.

Adopt your own!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »
Tezztor crept up slowly, hiding behind a bush on the outskirts of a little village. He heard a shout, and he sniffed the air. "Wolf" he whispered to himself. "Not the target but sstill may now where he is. He snuck around every house, looking for the source of the noise, making sure not to break his cover.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 06:55:23 PM »
She shook her head, setting him down on the couch as she bustled about. Packing things in a small bag, she hummed queitly; taking a sniff of the air every so often to stay aware of everything around her. "No, we're going somewhere no one can find." Her soft voice echoed pleasantly throughout the near empty house.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 06:58:23 PM »
"Trust me, the best course of action would not be to go out, but down, I can smell that reptile out there..."

All this was said in a hushed voice, barely above a whisper.

"This will sound odd, but do you have an attached outhouse?"

The ex-royalty fox lead the way into the sewer, a vast webwork of tunnels that spread from under the citadel to the small village they entered from.

"Careful not to kill any rats, the rest of the hoard will attack back."

(don't do much for 9 hours on here, i know it's alot to ask, but that's the next time i will be able to moderate your guys posts and to keep thing in line like a good dm would. thank you.)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 07:03:08 PM by Wred Fawcks »

Adopt your own!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »
Tezztor crept near one house, smelling the scent of a fox. "Found you" he thought as he jumped up and slashed the throat of the fox. When he went to examine his kill he shook his fist in disappointment. "Just a peassant, not the right one" Nearby another villager took notice and screamed and before he knew it villagers were running around all over the place in a panic. He shook his head, disappointed at his own carelessness.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 07:05:04 PM »
t the sound of the screams, she began crying. All those creatures were in a panic and some would die because of their blood. She snorted in disgust, following the fox. "I will return the rightful person to the throne if I die doing it." She vowed vehemently.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »
Shade watched the raptor exit from the room, staying where he was for now. Glancing back to where the wolf was he now noticed a rather hagard looking fox.  Shade thought it best to remain where was until he knew he was in no danger.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 07:35:27 PM »
both fox and wolf dissapeared into the hole where the toilet was once sated, climbing domn into the sewer. The smell was over powering, but at least the air was breathable. A shallow stream ran along the center of the tunnel, at it's deepest it rose just over their ankles.

"If you follow me, we might be able to escape that reptile, but only if your friend doesn't lead him to us by not covering our entrance as he enters."

Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »
She nodded, glancing back at the cat. "Well come on then! Cover the rear!" Her nose wrinkled at the smell but she found if she sniffed a certain way, she could smell other scents beneath the scum.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Ishii & Maximus

• Foxy Fox
  • The rain still falls heavily in my heart...
    • Awards
  • Species: Ishii: Lox (lion/fox) Maximus: Wion (wolf/lion)
  • Coloring: Ishii: tan/rustic red fur with white belly,chest and under-muzzle, and ear and tail tips Maximus: Tan/bluish-white fur
  • Height: Ishii: 6"3 Maximus: 6"6
  • Weight: Ishii: 196 Maximus: 245
  • Build: Ishii: Lithe, whipcord Maximus: muscular, heavy
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »
(not that it matters 'cause the story is to far away, but fennecs aren't mixed)

Damian grasped the bars of his prison cell, unsure of what crime he could possibly have committed having just entered the city. he sighed and stepped back looking out the barred window to the sun.
A Dreamer, Poet, Lover and Friend, I am me, and I will always have open arms and heart...

Urban ninja says, "rule one, strike from the shadows. Rule two, cookies PWN!"

T.k: hey, Rai...
Rai: yea?
T.k: Why did your mom name you after lightning?
Rai:... I think she wanted me to be a powerful and quick ninja when i grew up...
T.k: ... soo, you're a quickshot...
Rai: ... ... ... ... DEADZ!

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »
"Don't worry I am an expert at covering my tracks good sir" with that he made sure not to only close the entrance to the sewer, but also to make sure none of them left not even a hair to be tracked by and entered the sewer. "Out of curiousity how do we plan on stopping that man from continuing to track us? For he may not be able to find our scent down here, but I doubt that will be enough to stop him completely."((gtg for now))
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it