The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: RP Family  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
  • Species: Polar Bear
  • Coloring: White, with black spots on my eyes
  • Currently: Hoping to meet new people
RP Family
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:22:44 PM »
(How would any of you feel about RP Families? Like having an online family of close friends. I come from DeviantArt, so these used to be really common. But I miss them an awful lot, as of late.)

(It can be long-term, or short-term, I honestly do not mind.

Doesn't matter if it's a big brother or a big sister, a mum or a dad, I'm happy with anyone.

Regardless of orientation or gender, as long as I have someone to interact with, cuddle with and talk to, I'd be the happiest bear in the whole world.

I like dinosaurs, cuddly soft toys and taking pictures of birds.

You can interact with me on DMs, or Messages.)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Re: RP Family
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 08:08:32 AM »
Eeeeh you're probably not gonna find much of a community for that here anymore, but back in the day there were certainly that thing going around.

Mostly packs, clubs, I even started a clan myself (The Furry Defence Force) and occasionally chosen families. Unfortunately, this place probably isn't active enough to get that anymore, but activity IS picking back up, maybe later this thing might happen again.

So yeah for now you're unlikely to find like a formal RP family, but you can always check out the RP section and see if peeps want to participate in a family-style RP.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
  • Species: Polar Bear
  • Coloring: White, with black spots on my eyes
  • Currently: Hoping to meet new people
Re: RP Family
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 08:25:10 AM »
(Thanks so much! I hope that comes back, as well.)