The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Best way to get a cute furry boyfriend?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline MrDragon

Best way to get a cute furry boyfriend?
« on: June 01, 2020, 04:38:35 AM »
Hey all, so i recently became Bi-curious and have been extremely interested in getting a cute boyfriend, my preference i guess is feminine guys, i just can't get into the big tough guys.

I've tried my luck on Second Life by hanging out in some gay furry clubs, but it takes just so long before someone actually notices me and starts up a convo, I've met a few cute guys i guess, but all communication stopped immediately after the first day.

I'm not usually one to reach out to people or start conversations, hence, which is why i kinda just wait and stand around silently in the clubs, but I'm honestly kinda getting a bit bored of SL now, as fun as it is, it's not as great when you feel like no one wants anything to do with you :/

So, are there any other places, forums or chatrooms, i can go to to meet some nice, cute fem guys?
Or, does anyone have any advice on how i can start and keep a conversation going guys?