The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Raze City Lore, all new website that i would like for you to try!  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3

Long time no see everyone! WOOOOW i have been... not using TFF at all, well i want to get back into it some day, and this might as well be a start!

Raze City is a story and world i have been working on since 2009, right now everything is being collected at the website for it where most of the content is available for everyone. Including the characters, the locations and the Raze Theory section, it includes a web comic where the world comes to life, to get access to that you can pay a small fee one time and read every comic i write from now on and that i have written. It is my very first EVER English community and i am proud of it. Otherwise you can check out the written information and read what the site has to offer! everyone is welcome! Thanks for your support in advance!

The world has been build for over 10 years and the website is new like... a month old including setting it up, so please not that everything will be added over time, right now i have 2 premium comics, more to come and tons of free reads as well, come check it out here!

Link: http://www.razecity.com/
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3