The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Locked in  (Read 3337 times)

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
Locked in
« on: May 28, 2019, 04:37:22 PM »
Why is every thread locked on this!!! I'm trying to be a good person and help people out with their problems, but I can't if everything is locked!

(This is probably in the wrong thread but whatever!)

That makes perfect sense
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 06:12:18 PM by Noah Fulf »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Locked in
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 06:10:15 PM »
Threads that haven't gotten a reply in a while are locked automatically. How long this takes depends on the board. This is to avoid gravedigging, and it keeps replies more relevant to the situation. In this case, all posts in unpinned threads this board are nearly a month old, so chances are the posts you wanted to make wouldn't be relevant anymore to the situations the posters of the threads were in when the threads were made.

...Does that make sense?

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 12:10:59 PM »
Despite this if you do want to reply to a thread just PM me or any other mod and we can unlock it for you!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 12:46:03 PM »
No need for that! I would feel really bad if I made you go trough so much truble just to reply to an already solved problem!
Thanks for the offer anyway!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 12:14:13 PM »
No need for that! I would feel really bad if I made you go trough so much truble just to reply to an already solved problem!
Thanks for the offer anyway!

It's no trouble at all, just a button :P

But sure! I'm glad we've explained things!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";