The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society: Everything You Need To Know  (Read 4707 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society: Everything You Need To Know
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 04:37:52 AM »
On Mongdrigo; A Field Guide (2181)
{Not For Distribution, by order of Great Leader}

Welcome to Mongdrigo, a cultural paradise of great success, fine arts, and military prowess.
[Editor’s note; Great Leader wasn’t fond of the “militant fascism” line]

Culture;

Mongdrigo, specifically Gorbis Mongdrigo, is lead by a society of close knit citizens, all lead by the Great Leader, praise be. With a strong focus on utilitarian designs and obedience, Mongdrigan art is usually of Great Leader and his many successes against the horrid mutants outside the walls of Gorbis Mongdrigo, the capital and sole city. Food is, again, spartan and utilitarian. Most of the food is assembled as MRE’s and rations. Music is specifically frowned upon. Idle paws help no one.

Military;

The Mongdrigan military is all draft, with a mandatory eight year service. Soldiers perform anything from policing to expeditionary tasks. The equipment used is some of the most advanced in the solar system.
[Editor’s Note; We’re the only life in this tiberium infested place. Abandon all hope, ye who enter.]
Bipedal mechs of varying sizes make the bulk of the military’s vehicles, infantry carry ballistic, gunpowder based weapons and tiberium edged knives. Special forces are allowed to utilize their own equipment. Plasma weapons are usually static, relying on heavy battery packs.

Biology;
The average Mongdrigo ranges from 5’ to 6’ 4’’. However, after the Great Gift, Mongdrigans can range from 3’ to nearly 10’, due to tiberium mutation. They are all varying shades of purple. Females carry anywhere from 1 to 8 children per pregnancy, again due to mutation.
[Scientists argue that this is an adaptation to survive our horrorscape.]

History;
In the beginning, Mongdrigo was a land of plenty. We lived in harmony with our natural neighbors. Then, in the eighth Era, Great Leader obtained a gift from The Man from The Sky.
Tiberium.
Thus began the age of advancement. Tiberium allowed Gorbis Mongdrigo to spring forth as a mighty city, but at a great cost. The wicked crystal infested, grew on, and killed all not fast enough to get away. But the Mongdrigans were gifted the knowledge to halt the tiberium growth. As the planet died, we lived. To this day, the twenty fifth Great Leader, who now rules, has done so fairly and justly.
[Editor’s Note; I can’t take it anymore. It’s lies! We’re treated as slaves, working to the bone for that fat f-]
(The rest of the document is stained brown, a single hole punched in the middle of the stain.)

Update:
Praise be! We have been liberated by his benevolence, Lord Malgus!
Hail Lord Malgus!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2019, 07:51:22 AM »
https://youtu.be/g1Sq1Nr58hM

-The First Vengu moments before being launched into space, Truly chilling words.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2019, 02:36:20 PM »
Hello everyone. GS grows, the playberbase expands and forum limitations don't help with this at all, nor the forum administration willing to help. Because of this, GS's staff is considering moving the RP to a separate site. Please let us know your opinion.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2019, 03:43:15 PM »
considering i'm not for or against either option i'm gonna sit out of this....

Also i'd like to point out that plans for this are no finalized.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13