The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP  (Read 15864 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2019, 09:24:58 PM »
Sergei jumped backwards when the pole embedded itself into the wall nearby. He whirled around in confusion to see the new raccoon, who looked similar to the one he'd just been trying to talk to despite being neater and well put-together.

Still a bit startled by his sudden entrance, he replied to Jayce's question. "I'm Sergei Koslov. Same deal as Red," he said. He offered his paw to Jayce in return, a slight nervous tension infusing the gesture. He didn't like the fact that this raccoon had been able to sneak up on them so well.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2019, 10:13:28 PM »
Red's outfit was also fairly well put together. A brown bomber jacket with a red heart symbol on the breast combined with blue jeans and high black boots with a Red scarf and his flat cap which had the same Heart symbol close to the brim. He fancied the Racoon's style enough to decide and forge some sort of mutual understanding that could possibly de-escalate this situation

"You have a very nice style, Jayce." Red said as he adjusted his scarf "I must admit I'm a bit jealous" after stating this red silently swallowed as he fell deep into his thoughts.
"I can't trust that this guy isn't any more sane than his brother." Red's head turned a little as he looked back at Ray "I also can't be sure that this guy won't attack me from behind" he silently reached into his pocket and fiddled with a stray quarter which he could launch at Ray with the help of his stand if this situation escalated
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:55:27 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2019, 05:16:50 AM »
Jayce turned his back to Sergei and Red, taking Ray by the shoulders. “Easy, Ray. They’re not gonna harm you. They just got curious; remember what I said? Your buddy’s gonna draw lots of attention from certain people. Now they wanna give us a job. Sound good?”
Ray glanced at Red and Sergei a moment before looking his brother in the face. His wild eyes locked to Jayce’s, and after a moment, the ragged raccoon relaxed and nodded.
Jayce smiled and turned on his heel.
“We’re all set. You guys waiting for a bus or something? ‘Cause I’ve got a car. Around here somewhere, haven’t used it since I learned how to trigger Chase the Ace. Ray also had a truck. Not sure what happened to it.”
“Flew away.” Ray whispered.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2019, 05:55:26 AM »
Sergei cocked an eyebrow curiously at Ray's whispered remark. He wondered what that meant.

Then he turned to Jayce. "Yeah, we were waiting for the bus, although the next one isn't coming by for a few hours. We're headed to Michigan to find the first target," he explained. "If you're willing to drive us, that'd be way more convenient."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2019, 06:02:31 AM »
"More people means that we might actually have a chance" Red stated as he scratched his ear " I hope your car is has enough space for all of us" Red silently pulled out the information in their targets "That and I need a place to settle and actually read the fine printing of all of this."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 06:07:47 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2019, 03:30:25 AM »
Daryl adjusted his beanie as Red opened the rest of the files

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2019, 05:39:33 AM »
“‘Course it can. Lemme go get it.” Jayce drew his .38 and pointed it skyward. He took a deep breath and said. “Go.” He fires the gun, Chase the Ace snatched the round from the air, and Jayce took off like a shot, vanishing into the distance.

Ray dug a finger in his ear, trying to stop the ringing. “Loud.” He seemed a lot more relaxed than before.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2019, 06:02:11 AM »
Red looked up and squinted, He's seen weirder but this definitely beat some of the stuff that he HAS seen, Red looked back at Ray and started to wonder what exactly was with him and whether or not he was actually capable of using his Stand's power to the fullest "Oh Well." Red thought "A group of semi- proficient stand users has more chance than two of them." After Red finished that thought he went back to examining the portfolio with careful precision "But these guys.... They're like nothing I've ever seen... They weren't joking when they said they've killied nigh endless amounts of bounty hunters" Red slowly leaned his head back and ground his teeth softly "All I need is money for more treatment and that'll be the end of it. I've already had enough of the crazy stand bullshit and the journey just started"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2019, 10:30:35 AM »
Sergei looked off in astonishment at the strange sight of Jayce vanishing into the air, following the path of his bullet. The guy certainly knew how to make an exit.

He glanced at Ray's muttering form. "Do you think these guys can actually help us?" he asked Red. "The one over there seems a little....disturbed."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: JoJo\\\'s Bizarre Furry RP
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2019, 12:26:23 AM »
"Well. They haven't been killed us yet but try an be vigilant" Red squinted "I feel like this journey is going to get even harder."

Post Merge: January 17, 2019, 04:59:01 AM
Suddenly a crane stepped out of the darkness, She stuffed her hands in her faded green hoodie and said "I hope you guys are accepting one more person" She said "I'm  Shivali Sharma" Her stand appeared behind her, A creature split between Blue and Red, It's head shaped like a crescent moon over a stylised sun. It seemed to be made out of some sort of ceramic or pottery "This is After Midnight" She grabbed a bolt and dropped it into the diamond shaped hole in her Stand's left hand before a red and blue capsule akin to those from a toy crank machine popped out of the stands right hand

Name:Shivali Sharma

Species:Crane

Height:6'0

Stand Name: After Midnight

Stand Ability: Containment

Goal: Travel and money for traveling

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:55:13 AM by Martin »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2019, 06:50:43 PM »
Sergei was alarmed by the sudden appearance of yet another stand user. He turned to face the crane, his stiff body posture showing that he was on edge.

"Is there anybody ELSE hiding in this alleyway?!" he said incredulously. All the same, the crane's stand could be useful on their journey. He looked over at Red. "What do you say? Should we take her along too?" he asked.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2019, 08:45:22 PM »
"Sure." Red stated as he took off his hat and rummaged around the messenger bag he had before pulling out a dark red Tweed skipper hat which had various symbols pinned onto it (most of them alchemical) along with the same mainstay heart symbol of his pinned to the front with a saggitarius symbol going through it, After putting on his hat he smiled and leaned against the wall which was followed by him sorting through the messenger bag again "Any of you guys want some gum?" He asked.

Shivali was simply standing there, She didn't see Jayce fly off so she decided to wait for whatever the group was waiting for, She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small sketch book and just started to silently draw something

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2019, 08:48:55 PM »
Sergei shook his head. "No thanks. Gum usually gets stuck in my teeth," he said. He moved over to the side of the alleyway and leaned back against the graffitied brick wall. He adopted a posture of nonchalance, but kept his eyes on Ray and Shivali, wary of any moves the two might make. He hoped they could be relied upon when the party met their targets in the future.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2019, 08:55:02 PM »
"Well." Red said as he examined their surroundings "I guess we can clarify our intentions while that guy's getting his car" Red's eyes drifted to Sergei "How about you?"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2019, 08:59:25 PM »
Sergei looked over in surprise. "You...wanna know why I'm here?" he asked. He stood up straight and shrugged his shoulders. "I need the money. That's all you guys need to know. I'll do my best to get us to the end of this bounty hunt because I want the reward," he declared. He didn't feel all that comfortable with any of the group yet, and decided not to share anymore facts about himself.