The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Do you spend most of your time with furries?  (Read 2225 times)

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Do you spend most of your time with furries?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 01:34:16 AM »
Lately I've met a pretty cool furry around, we sometimes hang out together. Also another friend asked me if he's a furry, and since his in game name is weasel and he likes furry art I said yes. We play games together, so it's kinda spending time with a furry.
But it's roughly 30-40% of my time spent with others. Rest mostly knows I'm a furry but they aren't.
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline mjaupap

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • i care about your day
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Currently: cut your teeth on me
Re: Do you spend most of your time with furries?
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »
somehow i've managed to stumble across furries my whole life, one i was best friends with for most of my younger years, one i lived in the same house as but we had difficulty understanding each others humour, now i've been in a writers circle and although it is not in the open, he IS writing about his anthro dragoness character and i'm not making any assumptions but I also am -definitely- making assumptions.

current IRL friends are 95% non-furry though, and no one knows anything ahah