The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a Private Investigator to RP with  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Looking for a Private Investigator to RP with
« on: November 25, 2017, 06:13:03 AM »
Hi, I'm Cloud and I'm starting a detective series RP (title to be determined). Basically I'm looking for someone who can play along with a plot/story I've developed. In essence I'll be playing all the characters besides you the detective. The object for the detective is to figure out who the murder is. WHAT'S IMPORTANT is that the RPer does not freelance i.e. go off on other tips or side plots. Your goal should you accept is to interact with me your RP partner.

The suspects, Chief of Police, Deputies, Victims and support Characters will be played by me (unless otherwise indicated).

A Bit About The Story: Setting is in Alaska. Season is Winter. Nature of the incident Murder/Disappearance. You're flown out by the victim's family to investigate the murder scene (you're a world class detective keep that in mind while filling out the app below).

Applicants must post the following in order to be considered for the Role:

Name: (something unique, remember you'll be this character for a while and may reprise your role if things go well)

Experience: (years of service, where the OC served)

Personality: (optional/preferably)

Background: (optional)

(no weapons)
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: Looking for a Private Investigator to RP with
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 06:15:59 AM »
where do i sign up and experince is that supouce to be experince as a RP'er or the experience the detective has
not a signature

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 06:29:22 AM »
the detective's experience
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 06:55:47 AM »
Name: Detective ShaunAge: 23Experience: a really smart beginner detective, been detective for 2 years and solved more then 100 crimes wich is a succes rate of about 90%Personality: clever and smart though sometimes acts a bit imature, mostly he is matureBackground: 2 years ago he finished a detective school and he has a succes rate of about 90%, he got called over and so went to work
not a signature

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 01:01:28 AM »
i want to apologize lightstone i've been very busy. i've been thinking, since this RP will be pretty advanced i'd like someone who has a bit more experience.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 03:46:49 AM »
I'd be available for this if you still need someone. Bit busy during the week, but I'm free on weekends.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 03:50:54 AM »
sure! does that mean you’re only able to post once a day during the week or not at all until the weekend?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:07:49 AM by Cloud Titan »

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 05:06:49 AM »
i want to apologize lightstone i've been very busy. i've been thinking, since this RP will be pretty advanced i'd like someone who has a bit more experience.
no prob
not a signature