The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Uncertain Greetings  (Read 823 times)

Offline Cirocco the Silver Fox

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Silver and White
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 200lbs
  • Build: Average
Uncertain Greetings
« on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:21 AM »
I have thought long on what I was going to say in my introduction, and after spending the day on it I can say I am no closer to knowing what to say. I am - or rather was - once Cirocco, a name I haven't gone by in years now. I lost touch with that part of my identity, with the furry community, and even myself. I am finally trying to find myself, find where I belong.

I suppose that is in large part why I am here. I've started the long road of getting myself back to who I am. So! Here I am, seeking whatever fortune would see fit to befall a wanderer such as myself.  To that end; greetings and salutations strangers.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the good and the bad, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence. ~ Dinobot

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Uncertain Greetings
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 04:17:27 AM »
Welcome to the Forums, Cirocco!  I certainly wish you luck on your road of getting yourself back to your who you are, and I hope that these forums can assist you in your journey. I can assure you that the most of folks here are quite friendly and generally happy to help out those in need, so if you need to talk or just have any questions don't hesitate to ask around.

Cheers and hope you have a good time here.
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »
welcome to the furry forum ^_^  i hope you find yourslef again and come back soon, if not im sure youll still have fun from roleplaying to chatting to beating my highscore in tetris i dont even have the lead on... im looking at Michen_S now... and hope you make new friends along the way
not a signature

イルカ

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 11:20:16 PM »
Hey, sweetie.
It's fine. Everyone does make this journey one day. We all get to know ourselves and our destiny one day. But we all need time for that. We can understand you, absolutely. Take your time and make yourself at home again. And if you should need anything, tell me. I am there for you, okay? :)

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 02:18:47 AM »
You are all much to kind to me, and more so than I deserve. But! Thank you, each of you, for the kind greeting you have offered and for the acceptance of my presence. I appreciate the offer to message directly, but I struggle with initiating contact with people. Perhaps I'll manage to overcome that as well. But! I ramble - thank you, truly and deeply.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the good and the bad, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence. ~ Dinobot

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 03:01:52 AM »
Eeeh hello welcome to the forums.
Enjoy your time here ^u^

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 03:29:08 AM »
Thank you.

Eeeh hello welcome to the forums.
Enjoy your time here ^u^

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 10:33:02 AM »
Welcome to our humble community! *snickers* Okay, maybe not so humble. But welcome anyways!

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 03:12:08 PM »
Thank you kindly. I will do my best to fit in as it were.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 04:40:19 AM »
Hello and welcome.  You can hold my paw and we will find you.  Sounds like an adventure.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 11:41:08 PM »

That is positively sweet and heartwarming, thank you.

Hello and welcome.  You can hold my paw and we will find you.  Sounds like an adventure.  ^_^