The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: PICTURE SPECIAL SALE!!! 3PICS=50$ 2=30$ (Payment options at end.)  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
(Copied from my journal on FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8453114/ )

If you're confused, that's alright.

I'm in a happy mood and I want to do some arting!
==============================

So, this sale will be eligible for one slot at a time.   The picture's nature is the commissioner's choice.

2 pictures: 30$
3 pictures: 50$

Shading, as normal, is included, and there is a chance for the picture to be animated, but that is a discussion.

Payment for the pictures will be expected upon completion, but due to this nature, a 10$ deposit is needed when everything is set and ready for me to start.

REFERENCE GIVEN MUST HAVE EITHER FLAT OR A COLOUR PALLET

COMMENT BELOW TO CLAIM
Payment in either humble bundle games or USD
Picture will be like this: http://t.facdn.net/[email protected]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:43:44 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
Re: PICTURE SPECIAL SALE!!! 3PICS=50$ 2=30$ (Payment options at end.)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 06:49:01 PM »
Apologies for posting here not wanting art but the link you provide with the example picture send me to a "403 Forbidden" page. Just wanted to point that out ^^

Good luck with your art sale!
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable