The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beastopian Tails- Reset  (Read 16953 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Beastopian Tails- Reset
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2017, 05:00:21 AM »
Geoff had followed Hunter to Ray's door and stood several feet back. The raccoon's frantic shouting set him on alert, but he gradually relaxed as he quieted. The worry remained, however.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2017, 06:09:30 AM »
as light heard some screaming he decided to see what its for and he asked Ray "Whats going on?"
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2017, 09:18:20 AM »
Mary heard all the fuss and went to check. She saw a small group standing in front of Ray's door. She thought about what she'd heard. What was it again? "You're not real", wasn't it? Mary decided to move to Ray's door and gave it a slow, soft knock.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2017, 11:01:41 AM »
Geoff shuffled back from the group and out the building. He still wasn't in the mood to deal with people personally, let alone someone having a freak-out. He may be missing out on pizza, but this was a good time to escape the scene, go grocery shopping, and grab some dinner in the process. He'd have felt bad leeching off a brand new neighbor anyway.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2017, 11:19:15 AM »
Ray came around just as Mary knocked. He stood slowly, cleared his throat and spoke. "Yes? W-Who is it?" He approached the door slowly, silently laying the table leg down on a nearby counter. He peered through the peephole a moment, before undoing the deadbolt. However, the raccoon threw the chain-lock on, before opening the door as far as the chain allowed. A blood-shot eye peered out from Ray's darkened room. "H-Hello neighbors."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »
"hey" Light said softly after seeing him fully scared "why are you so scared?"
not a signature

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2017, 04:14:06 PM »
"Apologies for disturbing you, neighbor." Hunter said, in a contritional tone. "We thought you might be in some kind of trouble, since we saw you running down the hallway earlier."
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2017, 04:18:56 PM »
"I'm not...uh...scared. Or in trouble." The raccoon retreated slightly, staring distantly at the floor. "Just...adjusting. T-To the city, I mean," he chuckled, looking back through the gap. "I'm uh...heh...I'm not crazy."

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2017, 04:25:31 PM »
"Well hey, I can sure sympathize with that!" Hunter smiled in agreement. "I'm not from the city either, and its definitely a new environment. I really had a difficult time just getting home from my grocery run earlier." Hunter beamed at the rest of his companions and began to try to heard them back down the hallway, judging that Ray probably needed some space. "Alright, we ought to head back to our rooms and let him get some rest." He declared. "Have a good night, sir!" He tossed back over his shoulder at Ray.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2017, 05:06:30 AM »
when walking back to his apartment light quickly said to hunter "nice, didnt know you had it in ya"
not a signature

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2017, 05:56:38 AM »
"Oh its no big deal. The man obviously wants some privacy from us prying neighbors." Hunter said, still keeping a cheerful demeanor despite the decidedly strange night he was having. "By the way, did you want to come over to my apartment for pizza now? It looks like Geoff slipped put during the commotion. I'm betting he probably needs some space too. We might as well go ahead and eat without him."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2017, 05:58:55 AM »
"i dont see why not" light said "but have you tried calling Geoff, maybe hes lost or something"
not a signature

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2017, 06:46:41 AM »
"I don't have any way of calling him. I just met him, so I wouldn't know his cell number." Hunter frowned.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure he left so quietly because he didn't want anyone to notice him leaving or call him back. If I'm wrong and he comes back, we'll still have some pizza left over for him." Hunter reassured Light.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2017, 04:26:24 AM »
"okay!" Light followed Hunter into his appartment
not a signature

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2017, 01:47:53 PM »
Hunter set out some paper plates that he had picked up at the grocery store and dished out pizza for both himself and Light. Then he dug in with fervor, hungry from spending most of the day running errands and not having eaten since yesterday evening.

After taking a few ravenous bites, Hunter settled back in his chair and struck up a conversation with Light. "So, Light, why exactly did you move to Beastopia? I never got the chance to ask you."