The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Cafè III - It's Bustling Now!  (Read 11381 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Re: Furry Cafè III - It's Bustling Now!
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »

Daisy flushed a bit, looking Kat over again really quickly while the lynx wasn't looking. She really pulls that look off... Wh... FOCUS! Clearing her throat and blushing madly, Daisy leaned a little towards Kat, smiling. "Uh...y-you're welcome," she says. "Would you like to start with a warm beverage? It... it might help to... unfreeze your brain...."

Kat checked her phone as she sat down, a missed call - nothing important though, then looked back up to find Daisy flashing her a bright smile. The poor wolfgirl's cheeks almost match her pink hair now! Kat thought, even though she could feel her own short bob-tail starting to wag involuntarily, thumping against the back of the seat. "Oh, yes that'd be great..." Kat replied with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Uhhm. A large hot chocolate please... Dark cocoa, if you have it?" she said as she moved to warm her paws over the heater.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:14:20 PM by KittKat chunky~ »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2017, 05:25:19 AM »

Daisy flushed a bit, looking Kat over again really quickly while the lynx wasn't looking. She really pulls that look off... Wh... FOCUS! Clearing her throat and blushing madly, Daisy leaned a little towards Kat, smiling. "Uh...y-you're welcome," she says. "Would you like to start with a warm beverage? It... it might help to... unfreeze your brain...."

Kat checked her phone as she sat down, a missed call - nothing important though, then looked back up to find Daisy flashing her a bright smile. The poor wolfgirl's cheeks almost match her pink hair now! Kat thought, even though she could feel her own short bob-tail starting to wag involuntarily, thumping against the back of the seat. "Oh, yes that'd be great..." Kat replied with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Uhhm. A large hot chocolate please... Dark cocoa, if you have it?" she said as she moved to warm her paws over the heater.

Daisy nodded vigorously. "I'll s-see what I can do, Kat," she says, grinning her big grin as she turns and walks toward the counter, secretly glancing over her shoulder to see if Kat watches her leave. She takes her sweet time going to the counter.... she was curious.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2017, 05:37:02 AM »
Karyn smiled, happy to see that Nikki was enjoying herself. She decided to stay quiet so that Nikki would continue to enjoy the music.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »
"Thanks Daisy!" Kat answered cheerfully and returned the wolfgirl's grin. When Daisy turned away the young lynx relaxed a little. 'There's something about that girl's smile that just makes it impossible to not feel upbeat', she thought with a smirk and a little shake of her head. Still smiling to herself, she reached into her folded coat and took out a book with well-thumbed pages, then started reading where she'd left off. She found it difficult to focus on the story however, she already knew it quite well and her gaze kept wandering over the top of the pages to the rather nice view she had of Daisy walking through the busy cafe.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:32:19 PM by KittKat chunky~ »

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2017, 08:45:05 PM »
Nikki whistled as she walked, seeming to really be getting into it. Definite Queen fan.

Daisy, who had very good eyesight, tried not to blush to much as she padded behind the counter. She was checking me out, she thought as she made the hot chocolate, glancing over her shoulder at Kat. She was totally checking me out... oh my gosh... Biting her lip, it was all the strange wolf could do not to burn herself as she made the hot chocolate, for she had one eye on Kat. ...She's... she's not too bad-looking herself... no idea why she'd be checking out a weirdo like me... Except for my ass. The wolf blushed deeply.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2017, 11:13:43 PM »
Kat lost sight of Daisy through the bustling activity of the cafe and, without realising, she quickly fell into the world of the book she was reading. Leaning back in the comfy cafe seats it was just so easy to relax. The lynx sighed and crossed one leg over the other, resting the book in a comfy position on her thick thighs. Kat naturally tended to be quiet and bury her muzzle in a good book, although chatting with Daisy had felt quite easy -  even nice, she realised with a little surprise.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:27:37 PM by KittKat chunky~ »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2017, 08:03:40 PM »
Kat lost sight of Daisy through the bustling activity of the cafe and, without realising, she quickly fell into the world of the book she was reading. Leaning back in the comfy cafe seats it was just so easy to relax. The lynx sighed and crossed one leg over the other, resting the book in a comfy position on her thick thighs. Kat naturally tended to be quiet and bury her muzzle in a good book, although chatting with Daisy had felt quite easy -  even nice, she realised with a little surprise.

Daisy finished making Kat's beverage with surprisingly little difficulty, even if she had one eye on Kat the whole time. As the strange wolf made her way back over, she tried to catch a gilmpse of the name of Kat's book.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2017, 08:11:39 PM »
Foxi walked into the café, glancing around at all the activity. The black-and-white fox hybrid made her way over to the counter, silently observing the menu, though she already knew what she wanted to order.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2017, 10:27:14 PM »
Kat had a tendency to play with her hair and bite her lower lip as she read, occasionally pausing to rearrange her glasses whenever they slipped down. The book she was reading had a very well-read look to it, with dog-eared corners to its pages, the cover showed a fiery runic symbol - above which the title 'Sabriel' was written in large gold lettering. Kat seemed to smell the scent of hot chocolate before she actually saw Daisy, the lynx's nose twitched excitedly as she glanced up and grinned sheepishly at the wolfgirl. "Hey Daisy, that smells lovely!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:08:51 AM by KittKat chunky~ »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2017, 05:00:04 AM »
Kat had a tendency to play with her hair and bite her lower lip as she read, occasionally pausing to rearrange her glasses whenever they slipped down. The book she was reading had a very well-read look to it, with dog-eared corners to its pages, the cover showed a fiery runic symbol - above which the title 'Sabriel' was written in large gold lettering. Kat seemed to smell the scent of hot chocolate before she actually saw Daisy, the lynx's nose twitched excitedly as she glanced up and grinned sheepishly at the wolfgirl. "Hey Daisy, that smells lovely!"

Daisy flushed, watching Kat a few seconds longer than she should before offering her the hot chocolate. "Th..Thank you," she said, smiling toothily and swishing her tail. "I made it up fresh.... um...." The wolf blushed further. "....I like your glasses, Kat." Wh....Why am I saying that?!

Tova glanced up at Foxi. "Hello there, miss," she said. "Welcome to the cafe, my name is Tova. How may I help you today?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2017, 05:40:03 PM »
"Thanks," Kat said as she took the dark hot chocolate from Daisy, holding the mug in both hands and drinking with a purr. "Mmmm... Tastes as good as it smells too!" she said happily between gulps. The young lynx glanced up at Daisy's sudden compliment and adjusted her glasses slightly, bringing the flustered looking wolfgirl more into focus. "Oh, uhm... Gosh, thanks Daisy. I mostly just need them for reading, otherwise everything's too blurry." She smiled and chuckled, "Luckily purple's my favourite colour!"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:12:19 PM by KittKat chunky~ »

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2017, 09:49:47 PM »
Foxi flicked her tail, her face betraying almost no emotion and her ears down as always. "Hello there. I'd like a peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream, please."

Offline Tim Siguire

• The Undecided
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hmmmmm, personal you say?
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lange'tu ; Alienoid Jackal + Long-Tailed Weasel
  • Coloring: Golden Brown Body, White Chest to Inner Waist
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 182 Lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2017, 05:26:11 AM »
Tim walked out, handing foxy a paper. "On its way."

• Avatar by: Random Selection, Random People
F D F   A n t h r o p o m o r p h i c   A r m y   F o r e v e r !

All about StarFox, Metroid, and Turok!
Starfox: Lylatian Aparoid Specialist!

''When millionaires get bored, they save the world.''

Spoiler for Hidden:
Sytex
Even if it may feel like I'm all alone sometimes, I have to remember I still have one person around who cares: myself.
I'm not about to give up on myself, as I have never lost hope for anyone, so why give up on the person who never has?

I write stuff! >>> https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=25424.msg1975197#msg1975197

KiK: Tim_Siguire

Feel free to add or send a message.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2017, 02:09:27 PM »
"Thanks," Kat said as she took the dark hot chocolate from Daisy, holding the mug in both hands and drinking with a purr. "Mmmm... Tastes as good as it smells too!" she said happily between gulps. The young lynx glanced up at Daisy's sudden compliment and adjusted her glasses slightly, bringing the flustered looking wolfgirl more into focus. "Oh, uhm... Gosh, thanks Daisy. I mostly just need them for reading, otherwise everything's too blurry." She smiled and chuckled, "Luckily purple's my favourite colour!"

Tova blinked a couple times, then nodded at Tim. "Thank you, Tim," she said.

The strange wolf looked into Kat's eyes with her own purple-pink ones, her cheeks as pink as her hair. "Y..Yeah... good thing," she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Uh... what are you reading there?" She motioned to Kat's book.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2017, 03:33:40 PM »
(anyone seen moka around? or should i just pretend that she never came?)