The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Commission question  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Xclaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Bork bork
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue, and white
  • Height: Somewhat short, around 5'4"
  • Build: A bit chubby, though it usually doesn't show, strong legs
Commission question
« on: July 02, 2017, 07:47:51 PM »
im looking for a good quality partial for 300-800 dollars. Any suggestions? I have found a seller on etsy with all five star reviews and previous work avalible. I have messaged her and she responded a couple of days later. Here's a link to her custom fursuit on etsy(this is the one I've been thinking about getting if it's trustworthy and good quality)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181401819/custom-fursuits?ref=hp_rv

Should I trust this seller and commission from her? If not, please post links to fursuit makers within or near the price range I'm looking for that is good quality and trustworthy.
Woof woof
Everybody seems to have one so here's mine

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
Re: Commission question
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:11:02 PM »
Wow, those look honestly really good for the price; look like a much higher quality than the price lets on :D

I have to also mention Nori and Euharmonics as they make some awesome ones as well for a low price. Other than that I think that maker looks pretty reputable ^^;
[/URL]