The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rabid  (Read 28542 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Rabid
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2017, 07:58:36 AM »
Kai sat down, Holly still playing with her knife, a small trickle of blood ran across the blade's edge
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
Nodded as the bear informed him he would be staying, and smiled a bit. Maybe now he wouldn't be stuck on his own all the time. Upon Tyler mentioning vacation homes, the canine bit his lip and replied;

"Vacation homes, hm? That isn't the worst of ideas. Granted, we are going to have to assume nobody else thought of the same idea and is sitting there nice and cozy right now." The wolf said as he leaned forward a bit, glancing at the rest of the group.

At the moment, Victor didn't really know where to go, so the wolf wasn't going to be complaining about and location they would pick to head off to. Absent mindedly, the wolf wolf tapped his baton against the sofa as he became lost in thought.
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »
Holly flicked the knife, her blood speckling the ground with a slight wet smack! "Then we'll kill them."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2017, 11:03:22 AM »
"We're not those things. We don't kill people just because we want what they have," Tyler protested, leaning forward and switching his glare between Holly and Blaine. "If we run into people, we should negotiate." He finished, leaning back into the seat.

Blaine sat quietly for a moment, putting a cigarette out, before answering. "Okay, if we find anyone peaceful, we'll negotiate. Otherwise, we treat them like the dead." He said, yawning. Looking out the window, he could see the sun had already set.

"Well, I don't know about you people but I'm tired as hell. I'm going to bed," Blaine said, hopping up and taking his bat. He disappeared up the stairs into the master bedroom, throwing his jacket and boots on the floor before flopping on the bed with a loud groan.

Tyler yawned and stretched his arms, groaning after a moment. "He's right, man. I'm beat like a dead horse." He said looking to Kai, Victor and Alan.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2017, 03:40:21 PM »
"But what if there's people still living in-" Alan began to trail off as Blaine lumbered away.

He turned to everyone else. "Not everyone has left. There's no way. If it were me in their shoes, I would just lock my doors and blockade them and the windows, assuming I had enough food to last me whenever I thought this thing would be over, then I'd wait it out. Actually, strike that. I'm always hungry. I wouldn't last even a week locked up in my own home. But then again... this is only the end of the first day. I don't know. I just think we're assuming too much. That'll get us killed. We need a better game plan other than to kick in doors of random homes. Anyone chillaxing in a summer home around here probably also has guns. I mean who else would be out here other than hunting fanatics??"

His arms flailed as he tried to make his point and bumped into the wall-mounted moose head towering above him.

"Case and point," he added with a yawn.

"Maybe we can figure something out in the morning. Been a helluva day." He stood and made his way to the mouth of the hall- "Goodnight, all." -then pushed in the door to another one of the bedrooms and locked it behind him. On the nightstand lay his heavy pipe. Leaned against it was his shotgun. He fell forward onto the bed and passed out almost instantly.
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »
Listened intently to the group as they discussed what to do about possible inhabitants, glaring over the top of his sunglasses at Holly when she proposed her idea.

"I must agree with Blaine, if they are friendly than we can talk. If not, then it is them or us." The wolf said with a grunt, leaning over the armrest of the couch slightly as his beret started to slide off his head.

Staring at the blood that Holly flicked off her blade, the wolf listened to Alan as he flailed his arms about and panicked over the situation. The wolf was having to press his face into the armrest to keep from laughing at this point, snorting slightly when he hit the moose head. Raising his head again, the wolf saw the bear and crocodile take leave. Victor didn't want to go to bed just yet, instead pondering whether he should take a walk around or try and find something to snack on. Lazily looking over at Tyler, the wolf asked;

"May I have the pastries I requested now?"
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: August 19, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »
Holly had her lips pursed, as to not burst out in laughter. Kai sat patiently, nodding at Alan's points. Kai shrugged, "That is a valid point Alan, but also we are kind of in the spot that a boarded up home full of guns and food is going to be just what we need."
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: August 19, 2017, 11:12:44 PM »
"Yeah, follow me." Tyler replied, tossing his coat in his spot and grabbing the bottle Blaine left.

Walking into the kitchen, he opened the cabinet and grabbed himself a snack cake. "Help yourself." Tyler said to Victor, mouth full of food.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2017, 11:19:01 PM »
Holly sat next to Kai and leaned back.
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2017, 01:34:20 AM »
Rolled off the couch and removed his beret completely, tossing it on the living room table before following the shepard. Glancing around, the wolf eyed his surroundings curiously, and perked his ears when Tyler opened the cabinet. Peeking over his shoulder, the canine saw various snacks and smiled. They weren't the same treats he had back in Honduras, but they would work for now.

"Nice." Was the only word Victor said before he reached into the cabinet himself, pushing aside various things in search of something he may be in the mood for.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2017, 06:53:33 AM »
"Well, rooms are upstairs unless you prefer the ground floor. There's like a guest room by the front door, I think." Tyler replied, taking a drink from the bottle and grimacing slightly from the taste.

He made his way back into the living room, laying down on the couch. Looking up at Kai and Holly, he sarcastically asked "Soooooo...how's the apocalypse?" He kept the bottle on his chest, one hand keeping it in place.

Blaine laid in bed, still dressed, and stared at the ceiling. He was restless, every few moments rolling around the large bed. "This..is..complete...CRAP!" He yelled, effortlessly throwing a pillow at the wall which knocked a vase over.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2017, 07:35:42 AM »
Holly answered seriously, her hand dripping blood from when she cut it earlier. "Horrible yet somehow wickedly interesting." Kai sighed and smiled softly. "Great. Yours?"
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2017, 07:47:59 AM »
"Ehh, you know. More drama, less action." Tyler replied, smiling back at Kai.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2017, 07:53:23 AM »
Her smile widened a little, Tyler made her feel okay in this hell
FennecFoxPassin'Through

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2017, 08:00:34 AM »
"Soooo," Tyler said as he rolled over and sat down right. He took another drink, grimacing again, before continuing, "What do you guys wanna do? Alan and prickface are sleeping and the new guy is stuffing his fave." He finished, his face now blushed, before lighting a new cigarette.