The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What do you want?  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Narmondur

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • The biggest of all cuddlebunnies!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
  • Coloring: white
  • Build: petite and scrawny
  • Currently: feeling kinda awkward. Don't know how to get to know people.
Re: What do you want?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 08:18:31 AM »
What do I want? Many things I suppose...

I want to have a job in the future. The kind of job that can support a family, the kind of job in which I could enable my future wife to stay home if she so desires. I'm not a domestic person, I know this, but I want to do my part. Right now that dream seems very far away.

I also want to know how to compose music, especially baroque. Nothing would please me more than hearing full on complex counterpoint compositions in modern music! Well, I lied, there are things that would please me more, but it's pretty high up there.

I'd also want to learn to play Bach's Well Tempered Clavier through with one take before I die. And become fluent in Swedish and Japanese at least. Visit Japan.

But most importantly... my biggest wish at the moment... well, I can't go into very much detail because this thread would have to be in adult area for me to safely go into details, but... suffice to say, I don't want to be constantly anxious anymore, I want this feeling of being pent up to go away, I want to meet a person or people who wants to do the things I right now only wish could happen.

Wow... that was a bit pathetic ^^; but, it's an answer to the question of the OP :D
Can I haz hugs? All the hugs? In the world? Yay!!!!!!!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 03:31:31 PM »

I might want to delve into politics someday. Not decided on that, but I have a while.
If you ever need advice with the last one

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 04:23:16 PM »
I wanna rule a country and make laws like the turnip act and the pants act
I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2017, 02:41:49 AM »
This is probably the weirdest thing I wanna have, but in short: the thing I want the most is to be respectfully treated, no longer seen like an idiot and people actually geniunly caring about me. I know: it sounds stupid