The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Radicalisation  (Read 822 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Radicalisation
« on: June 16, 2017, 01:58:38 AM »
This has been on my mind for a long time but it's time to let it out I would say.

A few years ago, in highschool, I said religion goodbye and I became an Atheist because my values were: Science and Humanity.
I kept following these guidelines and now and then it would result in an interesting discussion with people who were religious.

Now however that whole Atheistic movement became toxic. Now it's all about fedora wearing, neckbear having edgelords who try to bring their point via autistically screeching. The whole science part also disappeared, the reasoning, the logic, it all faded away like snow in front of the sun. This new toxic enviroment starts to push me closer and closer back to Catholicism.

It doesn't stop there, it's mostly this degeneracy of today that's worrying me. Values like normal families are being disregared as dangerous and a threat. Everyone is either a transgender or isn't straight anymore. It's appearantly logically to say that there are +76 genders but it's the worst crime you can comit to say that there are only 2 sexes. This whole new scene that became LGBTQBBQ instead of LGB-T,this whole crusade on normality, on traditional family values is what is radicalizing me more and more into conservatism.

How did this happen? When did we start to lose our mind?

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
Re: Radicalisation
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 08:21:51 AM »

Ehh I'm not to concerned about the degeneracy killing us it's leading to an inevitable far right revival.

I'd welcome the revival with open arms if I didn't know the implications and consequences. But it may at least save Western culture and create a people who will actually stand for there own folk and not act like pathetic weakling apologists any time someone accuses them of "privlidge" or "racism"

I reckon waving your countries flag will be the fashion in a decade or so all because of these degenerates by the time they realize its there fault it will probably be to late to mend fences and talk compromise. They are the ones who have made a lot of groups in Europe who are flirting with fascism or are even openly fascist non taboo to a lot of common people.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:28:53 AM by Captain Degenerate »
I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 11:09:25 AM »
At this point I would welcome fascism and I probably already have gotten a fashy mindset but looking at the events in the past 3 years and how everytime there have to be apologies for terrorism, excuses for degeneracy and threats for being rightwing.... it's only a logical consequence

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 02:18:04 PM »
This topic is far too controversial, and far too likely to lead to a flamewar for it to stay open. We (The mod team) are locking this thread for that reason.

If you want to continue the discussion Bricket, take it to the Debate section in the adult forum.

Also bear in mind a large percentage of people on this forum are Autistic, Please refrain from using the term as an insult.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.