The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Commission request] Are thou willing?  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
[Commission request] Are thou willing?
« on: June 13, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »
Hello! Uh, self explanatory title.
Since i'm having trouble finding one on my own, i figure i might as well ask the forums itsself.
I'm looking for someone who can do a couple's drawing- Colored, and all. It would consist of Aveq's and my 'sonas together. Pose is still being decided upon, and is negotiable. Additionally, References will be provided upon request.
So is price- Though the highest we can go is £60. Transaction via paypal.
Now, I hate to say this but we are also looking for someone with experience and a reputation- Even if it's small.
Sorry if this is asking for too much, and sorry if this is wrong in any way.
Thank you for your time- Please leave an message below or pm me/ email me to see if we can work something out.

Hope i did this right..  :$

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: [Commission request] Are thou willing?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »
Looks like you can draw, wouldn't doing it yourself be kind of a personal gesture? :)

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: [Commission request] Are thou willing?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 09:05:15 PM »
Well I may be able to do something for you if you're interested.

I've been playing around with animation recently, so that's always a possibility if you want something cute and can't get from too many people ;)
Please feel free to check out my Furaffinity and drop me a PM if you'd like to figure something out.

Animated Pixel art
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Half Body
Spoiler for Hidden:

Headshot
Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Signature art by: MrRazot