The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 32747 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #765 on: January 17, 2018, 10:31:38 PM »
Vappy smiles, as she gets the pot on stove going adding boiling water (with scald) getting some pasta going, while Leafy, Jolty, Glacey, Sylvee help out with the rest of ingredients to make fresh ravioli.

Rose, Trevor, and Sylvia tend to Espy, bringing juice, and helping out with brushing and fluffing pillows

“Nuu Glacey, the Flarey are better, eep hey... tickles”
For now the nine young ones are all on me, between nibbling or pulling on ears,, paws, fur, or tail, just enjoying it, many times I can't help but laugh - with ! joining in, the young Zouru calls her over, and playfully tickles her nose with my left ear

Jolty asks Glacey “let’s make ! and her brother and rest of the young ones and ? an apple treat while they wait for meal”
As Jolty passes Umbree and Servine a big raspberry lemonade

--outside, the storm continues as it gets dark, from den entrance, Servine and Umbree can see couple flashes of lightning, Servine suggest "I'll close the entrance" does so just as a small weak thunder heard - Ethan barely hearing it, quickly dives into my mane fur--
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:44:19 PM by Janis »
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #766 on: January 18, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »
Sylvee cuts ip some of the needed ingredients and passes them on to used for the meal, Glacey giggles and just shakes head at Flarey then turns to Jolty “ that sounds like a good item, sure “ Glacey comes on over, all ready to help out.  Umbree nods in thanks and starts to enjoy the lemonade.  ! smiles as their nose get tickles andr paws back with ? jumping about the den now. Umbree scoots over as Servine comes to close the entrance, ? also jumps a little at the thunder
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #767 on: January 19, 2018, 12:12:38 AM »
Vappy smiles once all the ingredients come together, and with Leafy and Jolty helping, they start to fill and form the shape of ravioli, as Vappy had Sylvee for a bit help out with stirring the three different sauces letting her know "I know that ? and a couple others love alfredo spinach, others like Firox love extra meat, some like me love a mixture of vegetables and meat with extra tomato, this way we all have variety - we cook all the ravioli in one pot, and ask all what kind they like"

Espy called out nicely to Rose, she has a small itch by the top of the left thigh and near mid part of her tail, along with Trevor they help her out, “thanks you Rose and Trevor, scratches make it a bit painful to move”
Rose smiles “your welcome dear, get well soon, we are happy to help”

Ethan smiles once it hears the 'tomato' part of the dish, quickly runs up to Glacey, lightly taps her front left paw to whisper "fun little trick for Firox, some of the ravioli is filled with tomato, you can put two or three on it's bowl, you remembers that Firox doesn't like tomato" then goes back to play with all, by now Arval gets out of my mane

Fiona keeps playing with my tail so does Vincent and the Snivy and the two Alolan Vulpix, Ethan returns to my mane fur and along with Launo have a fun time chasing and at times nipping my front paws, as !'s young brother and herself stay near my head tuft and ears
As myself, between giggles and laughs, I playfully paw at the running young ones, playful careful mud, flick ears at young Zouru and !

Good thing I'm still keeping all young ones occupied
Vappy approaches Umbreon and Servine first, asking them what kind of ravioli they like, there is spinach alfredo with some sausage, meat filled, and vegetable filled, and what sauce as there is alfredo, marinara, and garlic-parmesan

--outside, the thunder and rain continues, will go on rest of the afternoon and evening--
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 12:23:16 PM by Janis »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #768 on: January 19, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »
Sylvee just smiles while relaxing as she stirs nodding gently as Vappy lets her know what everyone likes to eat, Slyvee looks to Rose and lets her know as she keeps stirring “ there should we a cold pack near by, dear to help if there anymore pain “  Glacey gigglers and looks down “. hehe I know, that sounds liek a good idea, will do so.  hehe.   “.  she makes sure to add in a tomato that isn’t in sauce form in one of them.  ? is exploring around in the mane still as Arval goes out, they peek out and wave to the others as they watch them fun all around, ! laughs while running trying to go through mane as well to make it easier to turn to pounce as they will hopefully get a little ahead. Umbree looks up “ meat would be fine, thank you “
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #769 on: January 19, 2018, 08:14:32 PM »
Vappy brings the ones that Umbreon and Servine like, and next go with Espy Rose and Trevor, before letting Glacey bring mine and to the young ones “thanks for volunteering to bring food to Firox and the young ones, your do kind Glacey”
Ethan grins cutely “there it is Glacey, the ones stuffed with tomato and some with sun-dried tomato, can’t wait to see it’s silly face, we can tell him that the red sauce is marinara sauce” giggles

I keeps up silly laughs from all young ones and ! moving around, does kind of tickle, I know with food on the way, they will slow down

Once Vappy let’s the young ones know about meal, I takes distraction to try to catch that distracting Glacey tail once more, Ethan alerts Glacey “behinds you”

Four Eevee young ones all go with same as mine, meat filled and marina sauce, Fiona goes with spinach and marina sauce. The Young Zorua goes with meat filled and alfredo sauce.
All seat neatly with me to eat, as Ethan calls out nicely for something to drink.

—outside rain continues, slows down in strength, thunder and lightning continues, the winds at time howl loud—
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:24:25 AM by Janis »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #770 on: January 22, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »
Umbreon nods “ thanks “  Glacey smiles and looks over “. aww your welcome there “   she giggles as she sees the tomatos inside for Firox “ hehe Im sure he will love it “. she giggles. !  playfully changes into all the different vees for fun as she runs aboit.  Glacey turns around and blows a little bit of cold air towards their paws for fun. Soon Sylvee, !, Umbree, and glacey all start to come over to the table.  Umbree looks out the window and watching the weather.  ? sits in Firox’s mane to avoid the loud noises.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #771 on: January 23, 2018, 12:27:53 AM »
I go to smell the food, just as I get ready to nibble, Ethan taps on Glacey's paw so she can look
First couple bites are the tomato filled ones, with Vappy looking as well, its kind of noticeable that I is trying not to make that 'very sour face' Vappy doesn't know that Glacey added tomato filled ones to my bowl, Ethan trying to be calm but rolls laughing a little before trying to eat too

I also moves into table, along side all, only missing is Rose and Espy.
Rose is making sure that Espy has food closeby.

--outside storm --
strong rains at times, wind mostly calmed, at times we can hear the 'loud swoosh' of the winds blowing by the trees, some thunder in distance, the sound of waves crashing into the dock can also be heard
most of the evening not much bad happens
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #772 on: January 23, 2018, 02:50:56 PM »
Glacey smile and giggles at Firox “ hehe what’s wrong Firox?  “.  Sylvee smiles and just enjoys her food while also watching over espy with Umbree near back eating as well while looking outside,  Glacey is helping pass out the meals to everyone with ? still eating from the mane and ! just at the table to enjoying food.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #773 on: January 23, 2018, 07:07:39 PM »
“Nothing wrong, what’s with...” I stop myself in time to see Vappy in front of me giving food to others, turns to say “what’s wrong with it, you still haven’t finished eating, are you feeling ill?”
“I’m fine, I’m fine, taste really good, just enjoying it slowly”
Glacey can easily tell that it’s not true, only her and Ethan know the truth, not even I know if it, hidden tomato filled ravioli.

Arval gets the scare of its life again, as it goes with Umbree to give it some lemonade, at that moment a loud boom near the door shakes all a bit, followed by flash of lightening, extra scared drops the lemonade on floor, quickly leaps under Umbree’s front paws “What was that?”

Back in table, remaining young kits, cuddle with the bigger nearby Vee, !’s brother, quickly leaps from other side, into my head tuft, carrying its ravioli in maw makes my a short mess
I try to comfort all “nothing to worry about, it’s just the storm, we are fine” holiest bowl so young one can eat while staying hidden from storm sounds.

—storm—
of all night that was the closest thunder and lightening to our den
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:25:24 PM by Janis »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #774 on: January 25, 2018, 01:19:08 AM »
Glacey giggles while watching and taking another bite,  Umbree looks down and thanks Arval' watches as Arval suddenly leaps under it's paws and just sighs a little,  gently pets the little as they sit there to comfort "  it's nothing to be afraid of, just thunder is all Arval "  Umbree says calmly to them.   ?  stays in the mane to eat making a tiny mess while ! just plays around with illusions to help make the younger ones laugh a little.  Sylvee also comes over to pet and comfort everyone as the storm roars outside, also bringing warm blankest for every wants them,
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #775 on: January 25, 2018, 01:35:47 AM »
"this will help everyone" I passes all a bit of dessert to help calm down, Leafy helps out passing the dessert. As I hold the apple cobbler for !'s younger brother, and pass strawberry cheesecake slice to others. Trevor along with Rose help clean up the spilled lemonade. Sylvia helps out Sylvee wit the blankets

The young ones, except for Arval, enjoy the the funn illusion, smile while eating dessert. "is.. is it true... but it was... so close..." pokes head out from the other side of the paws, slowly gets out from hiding behind the bigger looking Umbreon front paws "thanks... you..." then runs up with the other young ones to enjoy dessert
As the Alolan VUlpix kits go with Glacey to enjoy the cold night sleep

All of us finish off the dessert and slowly lay down to sleep for the night

--storm--
the thunder slows down, last few strong gusts of wind outside howl loud, slowly go away
luckily the night goes well as the storm slowly goes away

light rain is all that remains
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:05:32 PM by Janis »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #776 on: January 26, 2018, 12:42:04 AM »
! keeps happily leaping around and then scurries over for some apple cobbler as well as they smell it,  Umbree gently nods and moves paw so the kit can go join the others.  Glacey smiles and lies down with the Alolan Vulpix kits with Sylvee smiling and watching over everyone as she gets ready to lie down to.  ? is already fast asleep in the mane fur
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #777 on: January 26, 2018, 03:35:50 AM »
The young ones and myself for a while longer enjoy the fun show from ! as Sylvia had join in for a bit, to help them calm down from the storm
After eating, the rest of us find a good spot to sleep

--storm passing--
light rain remains as the rest of the night goes by
the river running through not visible to us is fast moving
*Night goes well, light rain slowly goes away too*

*next morning, the first rays of sunlight start to hit Umbre's face as its closest to window*
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #778 on: January 29, 2018, 03:52:29 PM »
Sylvee curls up on a bed near Espy as they settle in with Umbre still near the door just relaxing.  ? has already fallen asleep a bit ago.  Glacey fallen asleep after going back to work on some more frozens for everyone next, must have lost track of time. ! also curls up somewhere cozy, sleepy as everyone else does to.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #779 on: January 29, 2018, 04:15:49 PM »
during the night
Leafy sleeps on floor next to me, and ?
Rose and Trevor lay down to sleep next to Espy
Espy is on top of blankets
Vappy sleeping next to Sylvia and Servine
Jolty went to sleep near Umbree  by front door

Light rain goes away
replaced with sunshine, still going inside the den

Following morning, four Vee kits and !'s younger brother woke up early, don't know if Glacey is awake or not, they try their best to mix ingredients needed for making waffles

Arval, Ethan pour the flour best they can into a big mixing bowl, getting lots on floor and on them
Vincent tries to break the eggs, but is having such a tough time with the shells, getting lots in bowl, egg on floor, trying to take shell out, ends up falling face first in bowl, giggles
Launo and Zouru trying to push the milk over
all look adorable and silly, trying to figure out how to open it

Vappy gets the phone ready and lightly nudges Sylvee awake, lightly whispering to her “take a look, here is phone video ready, the young ones trying to make breakfast, are making a cute adorable mess, will let them for a while then help out”
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:38:36 AM by Janis »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates: