The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 33057 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #540 on: August 27, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »
Sylvee nods and lets everyone else know " Hey, we should start heading back everyone " she says while slowly putting her camera back into Firox's mane fur, ? lets out a little " awww, but I wanna explore a little more "  ? looks around but goes back to Firox to follow Sylvee's directions, but keeps staring at the fish, Umbre is still in town but slowly walking home, will probably arrive after we all get back.

-- Alola --

The Ditto giggles as they wait in one of the cupboards for someone to open it when they make breakfast.
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #541 on: August 27, 2017, 09:10:52 PM »
Similar reaction by all five kits, really love the view of the aquarium
Rose cuddles each, then ? as well "don't worry, we have lots of time to come visit, today we are making some tasty hamburgers this day"
All five kits smile, similar to earlier today with the ice cream, one of them asks "whats a hamburger?"
Rose laughs "will let you know once you taste it"
I smile, knowing that I can help out a lot "if it's alright Rose, I'll help out with the cooking, good thing I can't get burned with Flash Fire"

Slowly go back towards the den, four kits are riding on my tail, and one in my head tuft

-Alola-
sun slowly rising

Espy yawning a bit starts to open the fridge to get some orange juice then opens the cupboard to grab a glass, without looking almost grabs the Ditto
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: August 28, 2017, 12:16:30 PM »
? murrs softly and nods " okayz, that sounds yummy "  they said with a smile and looks back at the kits " Hamburgers are good, like ice cream but nu as sweet  "  ? tries to explain to others, Sylvee just walks along while happily listening to everyone talk with a sway of ribbons.

-- Alola

The Ditto suddenly makes a loud scary sound and pops out of the cupboard looking as scary as possible to scare the Espy out of fur!
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #543 on: August 28, 2017, 09:07:44 PM »
Five kits listen for a moment, and nod
one of them climbs up to mane where ? is traveling and jumps in ?'s mane fur "it's cozy, just like Firox"

Back in the den, I let all kits down and same with ? - I quickly go over with Trevor and Jolty to help make the hamburgers - while Rose and Sylvee stay behind keeping the kits occupied
Two are messing with Rose's ribbons, a third trying with Sylvee, a fourth kit is running back and forth trying to catch Rose or Sylvee, or the other kit's paws
The cute girl Vee kit, is just having a fun time playing with Rose's tail - then after a few minutes turns and plays with Sylvee's tail, the girl kit really loves playing with cyoot tails

"Almost ready for the first ones, they are small bite size cheeseburgers for the kits, then will make normal size ones for us" I calls over from the stove

As good smelling air fills in, we have three large fans to blow the smoke away - kits still playing with the two Sylvees

--Alola--
eeeepz Espy jumps back surprised, dropping the orange juice on the floor, back fur going all up
"what was that" opens the cupboard once more
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: August 30, 2017, 12:11:32 AM »
Sylvee smiles while letting the kits gently play with her ribbons, she nods to Firox while ? smiles while playing with Firox's tail " ohh can I has the biggest ones?! " ? ask while smiling and giggling with gentle hugs on the fur then after a bit Umbree starts walking in caring a whole funnel cake with him and a hat that looks like it was from a amusement park.

-- Alola -- 
The Ditto laughs and then isn't there once Espy looks again, decides to hide in the orange juice carton this time and waits for it to be poured into a cup, Vappy wakes and looks over " what's the matter, Espy?  You woke all up. ! also starts getting up from that, and looks about.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: August 30, 2017, 04:45:56 AM »
After a bit of cooking, taking out the first 3 meats, cuts them into smaller pieces, placing them into the smaller bread, lightly topping all of them. I lightly flick tail for ?

Putting all of them in a plate "alrighty kits, they are ready, and of course ? you will get a good sized one, first ones are for the kits"
Noticing as Umbreon walks in "right on time Umbree, almost done making some hamburgers" Once the kits have there, and also making one for ? and placing it front of it's cheeseburger "enjoy it with them, here is some fruit juice"
all four male kits instantly go towards them, Rose takes the last kit from her tail to the plate "enjoy it sweetie, you can play later" I pass in the middle of them enough tater tots, potato, and onion rings
Surprise how neatly they all eat

I pass an open burger to Umbree on a plate, with cheese and bacon "all the toppings are here on the table fill it to your taste, no worries on running out we can just prepare more, Jolty and Trevor made them" big selection of tomato, onion, extra meat, extra cheese, extra bacon, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, spinach, pickles, mushrooms, for the potatoes: barbecue sauce, cheese sauce, and honey mustard
Also on table, selection of potato wedges, tater tots, or onion rings

Once Umbree gets his, I pass one hamburger to Sylvee and Rose "fill them to your favorite taste"
I starts making another 3 meats, one for Jolty, one for Trevor, and one for me, I leave the meat ready and stove on low in case others want seconds

-Alola-
Espy catching her breath "I thought I seen something in the cupboard, made a loud noise"
looking at the juice spilled on the floor
reopens the cupboard, sees nothing
"maybe I was dreaming"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 04:58:45 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: August 31, 2017, 04:51:03 AM »
? smiles with fast wagging tail once ? gets their burger " thank yew, Firox!! canz I has five mores?! "  they playfully giggle while asking before begin to happily eat fast making more of a mess than the smaller kits, burger almost spilling all over the floor from the way ? is eating, they also happily nom onion rings that around the kits while telling them how yummy eat of the side dishes are,  While Umbree nods to Firox  " thank you, Firox "  the umbreon fills up their burger while Sylvee also thanks Firox then goes back to talking to rose as they were while Firox was cooking then Umbreon suddenly pulls out the funnel cake they got from the carnival and passes it to Rose " Here I got this for the little ones, you can pass it out once they finish their dinner if you want " Umbreon looks up at Rose and Sylvee giggles " aww that's sweet of you "  Umbree just says " yea . . . "  while keeping the hat for now. Outside the sun starts to go down as everyone eats.

- Alola -

Glacey just laughs a little " Sounds like someone didn't get enough rest "  while getting up and stretching, ! looks over " What did you see? "  she asked in curious voice, then glacey suddenly looks back to see the visitors from last night on her tail " Umm, Espy . . . I think we have some visitors "
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: August 31, 2017, 06:27:25 AM »
I make sure all have a nice big cheeseburger
Making sure all have it how they like it with toppings
The kits of course giggling at Vee's messy nomming
"your silly eater Vee" says Ethan, the youngest of all four males, as Fiona is the youngest of all kits

Spoiler for five kits:
for the others reading, if any, how the five kits are like, from youngest to oldest (all born in same day, but oldest was born first, the youngest born last) - personality:

Eevee - F - Fiona - wants to be a Flareon,  loves playing with tails of any Pokemon, loves round items and pink

Eevee - M - Ethen, wants to be a Glaceon - similar to Vee, loves fun and ice cream

Eevee - M - Launo, wants to be a Leafeon - loves flowers, natures, and rocks

Eevee - M - Vincent, Vinny for short - wants to be Vaporeon, loves water

Eevee - M - Arval, same as Umbre - loves learning and soon battling, still afraid of lightning, not from Jolty's or Umbree's glowing rings

"Thanks you Umbree, will share once they had their main meal, your so kind" Rose stands to grab a second "sis would you like me to get you another?" while she starts prepping hers

"how was your day there Umbreon? I forgot about the amusement park in Shalour, Firox, Jolty, Sis, ?, we should go there tomorrow, once we check up on the Skiddo"

--Alola--
Espy catches breath, as Vappy helps clean up the mess "I didn't see it, it was dark inside the cupboard, made a growling noise, thats when I dropped the juice"

Yenier the Pyroar comes in to visit "so sorry there Glaceon, I'm sure the two young ones didn't cause trouble. Purrloin kitten was supposed to make it last night along with my BF, they got lost along the way" smiles while picking both up and showing kitten to both "her name is Adelle - and also brought every one some dinner for later" brings in some fresh caught fish and some lobster and crabs too
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:39:22 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: September 02, 2017, 01:15:31 AM »
? giggles back while covered in foods " Its really fun tew play and eat "  smiles at the kit and shows by rolling all around on their plate.

Umbree nods " your welcome "   then turns to answer " My day was fine, yep was a really interesting place to visit.   

Sylvee nods to her sister " sure "   and smiles with a slightly swaying tail when Rose gets the idea and says " hey, that's a great idea, would be so cute and nice for those eevee's to  all see those rides for the first time "  giggles " can only imagine their little faces expressions, hehe "  happily takes another bite while looking at the photos on her camera

-- Alola --

Glacey nods " No worries, just happy you found them and they were fine "   Glacey waves " hello there, Adelle  " and says thank before turning to adress Espy " you really sure there was anything there? " she ask her while Zorua finally starts crawling out of her little bed.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: September 02, 2017, 02:46:55 AM »
Fi, the youngest kit seems to sneak around, being quiet, looking around for something fun, and notices it, slowly approaches

The four kits watch and smile as ? rolls around making a mess, and proceed to lick or play with the rolling Vee, Ethan joins in "hey it's fun"

I sit next to kits and ? while enjoying the hamburger, Trevor sits next to Sylvee, Jolty joins Umbree while eating
"love that idea, there are smaller safer rides for the younger ones, Trevor you love the fast tall ones...."
Jolty comes closer "rides? amusement part? loves them too, can't wait... Sylvee, I have lots of extra batteries in my mane fur, no worries on running low, I can charge older batteries too...."

I'm sure Umbree gives off a surprise yelp...
Fiona, the playful female kit suddenly and playfully pounces on the resting Umbreon tail, tapping at the yellow ring... then looks up at Umbreon giving off a sad look thinking she might be in trouble "aww, sowwy, didn't mean to be means, just looked fun and cozy" she says in a sweet low voice, still resting on top of his tail, lightly tapping the ring fur

Rose smiles "Fee, let Umbreon rest and eat..." gets interrupted by Umbreon's reply

--Alola--
Adelle waves back, playfully gets on her head and gets cozy, plays with her head tuft
Yenier "I'll help out with the cooking and the fire, as fire types can't get burned, let me just bring the other young ones, can't leave them alone"
She comes back quickly with Leah and Jozy.
Liepard comes with Yenier with a slight limp

"Morning !, made a dessert if you like to try it, it's an apple caramel cobbler ice cream, with pieces of cobbler, crust, and apples in them, let me know how it's like"

"Glacey, I'll help out today, let me know when ready to start" Pyroar smiles

Espy notices the slight limp "are you alright? I can try to help"
"I think I stepped wrong on a rock or stick, might have twisted it a bit"
"let me take a look - not to worry if you like to help prep, I'll watch out on them"
Clearly hearable to Vappy, Glacey, Leafy, and Yenier the slight yelp from the bigger cat as it's aching paw gets looked at and healed

The two cubs, play in the middle of a den with an empty box, Adelle plays with the Glacey's head tuft "nice to meet you, eee cute fur, and cozy" for now leaves her alone and goes to play with the others
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: September 03, 2017, 01:31:12 PM »
" eeeEEeee " ? starts gigging and playfully tries to block all the licking and messing kits " heey, nuu nom teh foods " giggles while trying to convince to go after teh food instead.

Sylvee nods " thank you, that's great to know "  she starts taking out the current batteries that are almost dead and shows them to Jolty to see if they wanna try to help to by adding more juice to them.

Umbree gently helps the kit off " No worries, little one.  Just be little more careful later on. "  He points to Firox " I think they are ready to play"  he says with a little smile.

-- Alola --

! yawns and happily walks over " that sounds good "     while Glacey goes over to Espy " Looks like Sylvee really taught you a thing or two "   She watches them treat the wound, ears gently twitching from the little kit " hehe nice to meet you to, little one. "   The Ditto suddenly also turns into a kit to blend in.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: September 03, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »
All four are too busy having fun, after a while start to yawn
"thanks you Vee, it's fun" young Ethan gives a quick tap on nose, quickly leaps on my tail fur

Jolty charges the batteries until full
"I'll try to get some nap for next day, can't wait"

Rose "hold on Ethan, all five of you, Umbreon has gotten you a funnel cake to try" all four go towards it

Trevor picks Fiona up holding her in front of Umbreon "don't forget what I taught you the other day, you need to ask first before playing with other's tail. Some like Flareon like it, others might not at certain times. Just be careful and ask" the young kit apologizes once more "sowwy Umbreon" with sweet voice "can I tapz it later?" after waiting for it's reply, quickly runs off with the other four, "my apologies once more, she still has a lot to learn, hopes you have a good night"

After trying a small piece myself, I curls up ready to nap, waiting on five kits to arrive. They quickly do after thanking Umbreon for the dessert.
Four curl up in the middle of tail, between side fur, thigh fur, and cozy warm fur, Fiona for now just plays happily with the flicking tail tip
Ethan calls out "? plenty of room for you"

"Sylvee, in the morning before leaving you should call Vappy and let her know that we will visit her later" as she yawns and falls asleep on top of Trevor

Outside gets dark.

--Alola--
"here you go ! enjoy, let me know how it taste, I'm sure others will like it too"
"Sylvee did teach very well, happy to learn from it" Espy puts on a small wrap around left hind paw to keep it from moving much "Liepard, you should be fine, just keep as much weight off it until it gets better, in about 2 or 3 days" it smiles with a big "thanks you"
Yenier starts getting the pot ready, looks over "where did the fourth one come from, so far only three are with me?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 02:21:32 PM by Jyo »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: September 05, 2017, 04:35:42 AM »
Umbreon just nods a bit and says your welcome to the kits as they enjoy the dessert then after wards Umbree finds a spot to lie down and starts to settle in while ? smiles and enjoys some of the funnel cake having a good time nomming but gets a little sleepy and yawns,  ? looks over and tilts head while walking over to Ethan " room wherez?! "  smiles and wags tell while looking around. Sylvee just likes down next to Firox to relax and sleep, letting her ribbons lie on the ground after a bit of swaying. Sylvee gently says " good idea, will do " she says it while yawning a little.

-- Alola --

" Thanks  "  ! says and happily tries to the food then starts to finish it after a first little taste, seems to be enjoying it " taste great! "  Glacey nods " That's good that you know all that stuff.  What else have you learn recently "  Glacey ask in kinda jokey manner.  The fake kit just waves a little and looks a little try, the Ditto is great at pretending so it voice sounds exactly like a young female kit " I. . . I got lost, I thought you were my mommy " it says in a really convincing nervous voice
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: September 05, 2017, 04:59:25 AM »
Jolty "have a good night everyone"

Ethan moves a little so it can find the cozy place on fluffy mane fur, as Fiona has now quit playing with my tail and leaped on my head tuft, yawns and falls asleep
the three other kits have fallen asleep on the fluffy warm tail, Ethan snuggles and falls asleep half on Vee's mane and half on mine
"nighty night everyone" I managed to say to all

the sound of all snoring and sleeping fills the cave

--Alola--
while Yenier cooks the meal, with Leafy and Vappy helping for now
"so happy you loves it !, it's what I'll make for ?, Firox, Jolty, Umbree, and Sylvee when they return, a warm and cold snack"

"been learning a lot, toughest part is keeping them calm while they ache, the main thing I learned iii.... eeepz" surprised, by now all three kittens and 'imposter' Ditto, pounce playfully on Espy - she gets rolled on side, Shinx cubs nibbles on her ears, Litleo starts by pawing her front paws before moving next to Shinx - Purrloin crawls along her tail, running up her back to playfully tackle the red gem, Ditto 'kitten' probably tackles by chin and maw
Liepard can't help much with injured paw, Glacey, Leafy, Vappy, and Yenier can't help while cooking
Leafy looks over at "take good care of them, will save you a nice big portion for you"

"no worries there, will try to find where your mother is, I'm sure she is worried"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:08:08 AM by Jyo »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: September 06, 2017, 12:46:29 AM »
Sylvee falls asleep with head on Firox's warm fur while ? is happily sleeping in the fur as well with Umbree curl up also asleep peacefully. The den is nice and cozy/

-- Alola --

! smiles some while coming out of her bed " They will love it "   

Glacey just giggles and shakes her head " You also learned how to get kits playing to, huh? "   Glacely just sits and starts getting her fishing nets together while the Kit starts trying to blend in as much as possible looking for a fun chance to scare
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop