The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Opossums and Snow Leopards  (Read 749 times)

Offline LeeMessesAround

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Opossum
  • Coloring: Just a normal looking opossum
  • Height: Roughly 5'9
  • Weight: 113 pounds
  • Build: Fairly lanky, but working to build muscle
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: In a limbo state between happy and depressed, very strange feeling
Opossums and Snow Leopards
« on: June 01, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »
I, personally, have two fursonas, though I use one more often than the other.

My opossum fursona is the one I use the most and is the one I have registered(?) on this site. He's my more, I guess, playful side. My friend (girlfriend at the time) said that she thought an opossum would fit my personality best, so he was the first one I made.

The second one is my snow leopard. I made him more recently, so I'm still figuring out who he is, but I guess he's my more serious side. Whereas the opossum is very carefree and a bit of a clown, the snow leopard is pretty down to earth and blunt, very into politics and holds strong opinions, much like myself, obviously.

Both of these fursonas represent different sides of myself, as can be seen, so I'll include both of them here.
If you're an opossum or snow leopard, feel free to send me a message and we can chat a bit. I'd prefer it if you'd PM me, but just replying to this topic is fine too, whichever whoever is reading this prefers.
Even if you're not an opossum or snow leopard, I'll still talk to you ^^" I don't discriminate
I'm not a very active user here, but feel free to message me, if you'd like. I'll happily exchange Discord, Skype, or DeviantArt with people who want to talk to me more.