The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I want to be a turian  (Read 878 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
I want to be a turian
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:34:31 PM »
Okay, I'm gonna get tons of people saying that I'm a total freak weirdo, and I understand, and furry forums is probably going to message me saying that I should back off of topics like this, but I honestly don't care.

You know the game mass effect? Great game right? Well do you know Garrus in mass effect 3? He's the turian squadmate that fights alongside you in missions.

Well garrus is a turian, and I want to be one of his kind, not in the game, I mean in real life.

I know, I'm probably going to get tons of negative replies for saying that.

They're just so cool, they look awesome, they're home planet and backstories are awesome, most of them are half a foot taller than the average human, and honestly I just think they are awesome.

Especially they're voices, have you ever heard a turian speak? They sound really cool, but I also want to be a turian because I think life will just be better and more interesting.

But I REALLY REALLY want to be a turian, it's a wish I'm nearly dying for, but other than that, let me know what you guys think of this weird topic.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Re: I want to be a turian
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 08:55:29 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Beat him with pitchforks and sticks!

No, but seriously, I don't think anyone would call you stupid for that.
Everyone's always wanted to be something else, in some way of another.
It may not be the same, but if I could, I'd love to be a wizard.
Not Dungeons & Dragons wizard, but straight up Harry Potter wizard.
Would love to exist in that world, despite it being fictional.
That or an ODST, dropping into combat missions on foreign planets.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:57:03 PM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:58:33 PM »
Sometimes I just wish things things could actually come true sigh.....

I wish fantasy was real, it really depresses me that we have to live such dull, boring human lives.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 09:00:14 PM »
At least the Fallout universe is becoming real, if wandering a nuclear apocalypse is your style like mine.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 09:04:14 PM »
That would be fun but also depressing at the same time.

I've been wanting to be an alien of some game or movie franchise for a long time actually, I'm pretty sure you have at some point.

Life would just be so much cooler if it was a reality.

Post Merge: March 27, 2017, 09:06:11 PM
If you think about it, being in a wasteland full of miles of nothing but discarded material and hostile life forms everywhere can only fun for so long.

But if you think of it, it's actually extremely depressing.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:06:11 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 01:38:17 AM »
Why do you think that you will get negative replies?  I like to be a Pokemon, so being a Turian is not inconceivable for me.

Besides Garrus was awesome.  One of my favorite video game characters of all time.  I was disappointed that they didn't have a same-sex romance option with him.  Garrus broke my heart.   :'(
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 02:38:45 AM »
Garrus was my right hand man in mass effect 3, he would never disappoint me, he always kept calm and picked off enemies one by one like a boss.

In fact Garrus had never died on me in a single mission ever in mass effect, so I actually nicknamed him "the man that never dies"

I'm really missing him in Andromeda, I thought he'd still be alive and I mistook kandros for garrus, I was so sad to see it wasn't him.

I thought I would get negative replies because wishing to be a video game alien is a weird thought for many people.