The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What are your steps to world domination?  (Read 812 times)

Offline PUGINATOR

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ww2/ww1 enthusiast
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Currently: Avatar by, PUGINATOR
What are your steps to world domination?
« on: April 08, 2017, 03:49:14 AM »
Post your steps to world domination below
If your not into world domination post what you whould change in todays world

Please Note that there shall be no pollitical heavy content, nothing that will spark heavy controversy please have as little as possible religious content,you can use political and religious content in the right context

PUGINATORS steps to world domination
1get rich- money is essential if your trying to concur the world
2hire humanitys brighest scientists to work for me- they will work in robotic devolopement
3start a company that specializes in robotics-start getting a name for your company
4build an army of PUGINATORS- im talking around 36million PUGINATOR robots
5wait for a war to start
6buy equipment from a desprate country- we need things like tanks transport vehicles ect
7deploy PUGINATORS using their equipment to take over-invade their country using their own vehicles
8take control of their goverment
9create my own currency (fly coins)
10rinse and repeat until total world domination
11 initiate order 66 but for civilians putting humanity CE criticaly endangered-overpopulation is a danger to humanity
12put laws on reproduction and huting
13preserve earths natural beauty
14 restore earth

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: What are your steps to world domination?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 03:55:10 AM »
It is all about networking with folks.  Befriend important people and you will become more important.  Use that as a stepping stone to meet even more important people.  Rinse and repeat and you don't have to dominate the world.  People will just give it to you.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 05:31:14 AM »
Well first I have to lay some ground work. Gotta build up a past that people will be in awe of. Military helps with that, I'll have to get a lot of medals. Then with the connections I'll have with the military and intelligence community, I'll have inside access to information and a support network. It gets more simple from there. Allow a horrible false flag attack that I stop heroically, maybe stop a nuclear weapon from detonating in a major city. That'll give me a boost in popularity and money from advertisements and a book or three. Use that popularity, plus inside intel, plus money to get elected President. Buy off the media and after having them pump me up, call a Constitutional Convention to remove Presidential term limits. Them buy, blackmail, or threaten a few foreign leaders. Use the UN to push my agenda and before I know it, I'll have the world.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
Two-step plan!

Create something *really* evil, something that would cause unprecedented devastation if it were activated.

Put said evil creation on a Dead Man's Switch, so that everybody wants to keep you safe. With *your* safety ensured by the threat of global tragedy, everybody else has to follow your rules as to ensure *their* safety.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:15:22 AM by George »