The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mozart's Poem to Carlos ( i will never forget you )  (Read 959 times)

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
Mozart's Poem to Carlos ( i will never forget you )
« on: January 07, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »
Carlos my love why had you past we had been together so long and now you are gone my half sister Kinkajou didn't care that you where sick and was is pain, Please don't let it be so that my casanova husband is gone he was charming and sly and now he is dead.

I sit and stare at the radio collar that you hung up in the burrow i cry when i think of you and i will never love anyone who tries to be like you, Carlos it was hard without you kinkajou doesn't care she wants power and not romance what will i ever do without you my king who will comfort me and catch my eye will it be Wilson from the commandos or Houdini from the zappas.

weeks had gone by and still when i look at your collar i think of you the group has died except Kinkajou,de la soul, and i and kinkajou's stubborness made her lost her pups i had taken over but yet i still remeber you kinkajou says your dead and forget him but i will never forget my lover and even though today i met a male and mated with him i now wear your collar and hope the starsky will shine.

Mozart lost her partner carlos in the death of romance after a battle with hannibal that left a scar that got inffected. Mozart Shall never forget you Carlos and neither will we
Respect The Elders.
Teach The Young.
Cooperate With The Family.
Play When You Can.
Work When You Should.
Rest In Between.
Share Your Affection.
Voice Your Feelings.
Leave Your Mark.