The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Carlos' poem to Mozart ( i hang up my collar )  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
Carlos' poem to Mozart ( i hang up my collar )
« on: January 07, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »
this is what carlos could had said when he died to mozart

There comes a time when a meerkat needs to hang up it's collar dear Mozart that time is now
i had cause you trouble during my casanova days
I got you evicted so many times that i hate to stay but we had only one litter together the others fell prey to the mighty Kalahari.

My dear Mozart these are my words to you my queen that i can't stay my time has come i hang up my collar and then i am gone i hope my offspring my sons will be like me when the time comes i can't stay i only came to say good bye.

My dear mozart i had hung up my collar i hope that one of my sons or you will wear with pride and remember me i am leaving to join my father and little sister Bubble and my other lady tosca youre sister that i was the cause of her death so i am paying the price Good-bye My lovly.

Rest in Peace Carlos the Casanove King of the kalahari, mozart will miss you and so will we
Respect The Elders.
Teach The Young.
Cooperate With The Family.
Play When You Can.
Work When You Should.
Rest In Between.
Share Your Affection.
Voice Your Feelings.
Leave Your Mark.