Author Topic: Old cat found possibly? Help?  (Read 494 times)

Offline ivanjay2

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
Old cat found possibly? Help?
« on: February 23, 2017, 06:16:45 AM »
I'm new, I have a question on my gfs cat, I don't know if any of yall might have had this problem but let me put it this way.
My gfs cat was a kitten and we had it a good 3 and a half months then one day we went somewhere and it ran outside when we got home and it took off and she couldn't get it, and I wasn't home. It's a girl tabby like cat that was very hyper and was little and had a mark on the back, remember that this happened in 2016. The cat was an inside cat too. We eventually lost hope searching for about a month. But just these past couple a days we believe to have seen her. She's a little bit taller and lost fur cause she was bit before she ran away but I can't get close enough to see if she still has the mark. I'm sorry this is long but I really seek advice on this. I also had a dream about the cat and I then told my gf and very so often I see the cat what seems to me to be our old cat. She's very hyper and I believe she must have returned and hangs out in the area, the closest I've gotten to her was about 15 feet but today I looked outside and saw it again at night and then went inside to call my gf then it was gone across the street . I'm very concerned on how I'm gonna catch this cat or what to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: Old cat found possibly? Help?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:34:06 AM »
Whenever my cat used to get out of the house I would try and set out food and then just watch by the window until he came to eat then I could coax him back inside.

Maybe if you set out some food you could at least get a better look at it and see if its really your cat or not.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss