The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Orokin Project  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
The Orokin Project
« on: February 23, 2017, 02:48:55 AM »
Note: this is a warframe roleplay, if you couldn't guess from the title, however we can say that furries control the frames from inside, but I really like warframe and wanted to RP about it, but this was the only sight that didn't require literally all my information lol, I hope you can tolerate this.

I will start off with my story and you guys can take place with yours if you want can have yours connect to mine, but it's your story, and your choice, I will tell the rules before beginning.

Rules: you cannot be the same frame, even if your prime and they aren't, everyone must be a different frame for better roleplay diversity and to make it more interesting, and obviously, try not to godmod people.

You can name your frames anything like: Edilius, Damian, Echoe, Posiedon, Rage, ect. However do not name your frame something like The Pimp, Big Daddy, Sexy Lady, even though those names are kinda funny, please name your tenno something reasonable and take this roleplay seriously.

Please try your best to avoid profanity, even though I am completely fine with vulgar language, others on this site could be very young or dislike vulgar language, and I don't want to upset anyone, so if you could, avoid any profanity if possible.

Now, Let's Begin!

Hercules woke up in a cryopod, tenno usually sleep in cryopods, but this one was different, it had Orokin technology and looked very fancy, Hercules tried to sit up, but he accidentally hit his head, he was a Rhino, taller and bulkier than other frames, so due to his large size, he had to be careful when in small spaces.

He could hear talking outside the cryopods, it sounded like grineer and corpus communicating to each other, then the cryopods slowly opened, he saw Orokin soldiers help him out and put his warframe suit on.

Hercules looked down, he looked way different, he remembered a dark beige color with all the other regular aspects of the Rhino frame, but instead he saw pieces of Orokin technology attached to his body, was he in his prime state? Primes were very rare, especially in the void.

He put on his helmet, it had more enhanced visual sensors making him able to see almost perfectly.

"Comfortable" he thought, it was comfortable, it fit his body much more better than his old Rhino suit.

But then all of a sudden, Hercules quickly bent his legs and arms, and then a bright flash emitted, nearly blinding the Orokin soldiers near him, when they looked back at him his skin was covered in a gold, metallic like armor.

"Gold? Interesting." Hercules thought.

"Time to get out of here." Energy surged Hercules's body as his entire frame surged forward at the speed of sound, leaving energy stardust behind in his wake.

Once his Rhino charge ended he was closer to the door in front of him, he kept running, he was slow and felt his hulking body impact the ground creating dents and loud stomping sounds due to his massive weight.

He was close to the elevator, he jumped into it and closed the door as Orokin fire nearly hit him as the door was closed just in time.

"Oh thank God." He said under his breath.

"What the hell is going on? Why am I prime? Why was kidnapped by the Orokin?" Hercules was confused about everything, but he didn't care, his only priority is getting the hell out of there.

The door opened, several crewman and lancers plus a heavy gunner opened fire on Hercules, but it did nothing, he wasnt fazed at all, his iron skin was stronger than it was before, and it protected him well. He walked towards the group and picked off the crewman by punching them, sending them flying due to his vast strength, and could hear crunches every time he hit them in th e torso.

He picked up one of the grineer and slammed him onto the ground, and saw as the other Orokin grineer lancers ran towards him, he flinged the lancer in his hand at the other ones, knocking them down, he could feel bullets bouncing off of his iron skin, he looked up as the heavy gunner continually fired automatic rounds at him, slowly backing up as he was clearly terrified of his power, Hercules rushed towards the female gunner, she attempted to slam the ground but he quickly caught her arm and threw her across the room effortlessly and watched as she crashed into a wall and became nothing but dust now.

Hercules jumped forward to the next door, he ran but slid as he attempted to turn to got to the door he was aiming foor, the door was locked, Hercules charged up his frame and Rhino charged the door down, sending the too doors flying while knocking down some Orokin soldiers as he flew into the next room.

There were at least a hundred soldiers in the room, their bright glare aimed at Hercules and immediately opened fire.

To quickly stop the damage, Hercules lifted his foot in the air and forcefully slammed it back down into the ground below him, he sent out a massive energy wave and created a crater beneath him as he saw every soldier in the room was launched and froze in the air, he had to make this quick, be only had 10-15 seconds of time to do what he needed.

"Ordis open the airlock now!" He saw his Liset outside a window near the airlock door that was used for docking.

The doors quickly opened as Hercules Rhino charged out the airlock and flew through space at an insane speed, Ordis quickly flew down and opened the bottom to let him fly in.

Hercules came to a stop as he was knocked around and slid across his Lisets floor, he slowly got up off his feet, the impact stunned him, but he was able to shrug it off.

Ordis began to speak.

"Operator, there's something going on that I need you to talk about, Now." Said Ordis, in probably the most monotone and concerned voice Hercules had ever heard.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.