The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Stowe AMA  (Read 978 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Stowe AMA
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »
Absolutely. If I could change some of the things I said I feel like my life would be a lot more less stressful than it already is at tines

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 10:29:19 AM »
What got you into roleplaying?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »
A while back, I saw my friend texting someone rather strange messages. Thus was around 2010. I asked him what he was doing, he explained he was Role Playing. I was rather confused and intrested. So I sat down and tried RPING my self and well... Here we are

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 04:32:30 AM »
Would you be interested in a collaboration Roleplay brainstorming?

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 04:34:19 AM »
100% PM whenever and I'll gladly help collaborate with a new RP [size=78%] [/size]