The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hiding My Mouth In A Fursuit?  (Read 886 times)

guest22811

Hiding My Mouth In A Fursuit?
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
Pretty self explanatory. My mouth and chin are both visible when I open my mouth (I have a moving jaw at the moment.)
I can't simply put a piece of mesh/chiffon netting behind it, my chin falls wayy too forward.
I might also use a flap (like a cat flap haha.) but it's gonna be hanging randomly there.
Do you think it's possible to somehow hide it with the tongue?
Wearing a balaclava is my last resort however I'm a bit reluctant to use one since I hate the feeling of it on my head.

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: Hiding My Mouth In A Fursuit?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 03:03:09 PM »
Given the options, I'd say maybe a flap like you said maybe have velcro or something on the bottom jaw to hold it in place, but can be taken off if you need to get a drink? And having some vents of some kind to let the air flow still. I'm still working out a solution as well, I was just going to go with a balaclava but if I find something else that would work I'll let you know!
I'd say against the tongue method, only because I'd imagine it would block airflow if it's a thick material.