The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Journey  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Journey
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2016, 10:37:34 PM »
One of Felicity's wisps was starting to die, but couldn't until it could get back to it's mother, and as it head back to Felicity, the wisp lightly slammed(Like a soft waft of air) into Ray's cheek, the wisp still glowing and being the size of a blackfly; before going around him and heading towards one of the edges of the town.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 12:06:15 AM »
Name: Naake ni
Species: feral wolf
Powers: Shaman-in-training, shape-shifte
rClothing: nope, just a feather dangle from one ear
Extra: Definite Native American influences,
Skills: hunting, tracking, not afraid of a needed fight, but prefers not to

Pads out of the shadows of one of the buildings on the square quietly stopping behind the others at a safe distance. Waits patiently for the group leader to start out, nothing left in this place for me anymore...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 03:51:59 PM by Naake ni »
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 04:55:18 AM »
Ray blinked, and shook his head. "Huh? What's that?" He began to follow the wisp, obviously confused.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2016, 09:59:16 PM »
The Wisp came to wall on the edge of town and it went over it, and on the other side, multiple other wisps could be heard chattering, that is until a soft and gentle voice was heard, "Settle down now... Someone's nearby..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 11:46:22 PM »
Ray, extremely curious, climbed over the wall. He sat atop the wall, looking around. "Where'd it...?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 11:53:57 PM »
Felicity was sitting on the other side of the wall as a fuzzed mass of floating wisps, that is before the one wisp that Ray was following combined with her and she blinked into a solid mass and once that happened, she looked up at Ray, "You're not supposed to... see me..."

Offline SamTheShark

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Shark
  • Coloring: Black and white scales
  • Height: 6'0
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 08:14:03 PM »
Arrives at the square, waiting for the leader to start

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
Ray blinked and looked down at Felicity. "I'm sorry? Are you supposed to be invisible? 'Cause," at this the raccoon chuckled, "you're not doing it right." He offered a smile. "So, what're you doin' all the way out here? The parties at the square."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 03:33:19 PM »
Felicity gave a chuckle, "I really have no need to... my plan was to follow your group... but it seems like your party have all gone brain-dead... regardless, if you'd like, I'll stick by your side for whatever nomadic adventure your group may go on... but you must keep me a secret, no matter what!... Wisp mothers aren't to thought of around these parts..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 03:36:01 PM »
Ray's brow creased in mild confusion, and slight annoyance. "I won't tell anyone." He figured he was being insulted, but didn't wish to incur any wrath of a wisp-mother.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2017, 03:45:26 PM »
Felicity smiled and she swirled into one string of wisps that then went into Ray's backpack, "Good! Because I'm going to sleep in this storage thing!", Felicity gave a childish laugh, "Don't worry, I won't mess with these things. And sorry for calling your friends brain-dead..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2017, 04:06:45 PM »
Ray shook his head as he dismounted the wall. "They're not friends, just comrades with a common cause." He then started back towards the group, leading his dromedary in the process.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2017, 09:10:12 PM »
Geoff was quietly leaning against the wall, apparently having followed Ray over, only speaking once Ray began walking off.
"Well, I'm not brain-dead," he mumbled, "if that helps any." His tone could be confused with annoyance, but his soft smile displayed his amusement.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2017, 03:33:25 PM »
Ray shrugged. "Then we'd be smart to split away from the group, splinter off with a smaller crew. 'Cause  you know they'll want to split everything between local governments and such."

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 05:12:46 AM »
After sitting and waiting for something to happen I get bored and wander out of town, last seen loping over the far hills silhouetted in the setting sun... 
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)