Author Topic: Trump won. Reaction?  (Read 3992 times)

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: US
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 06:12:27 PM »
Exactly fang! So much lying, self serving, and corruption. I may not trust Trump, but I sure as hell trust Hillary to use the Presidency for her own gain and get us into WWIII with Russia and/or China.
exactly trump is better of the two poisons

Post Merge: November 09, 2016, 06:14:42 PM
Well, I supported Trump (as a Belgian you can get figuratively lynched for this)
And now I love the sweet salty liberal tears
the country will stay free
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:14:42 PM by 0nefang, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Trump won. Reaction?
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 06:50:06 PM »
Its time for a new world order
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »
Its time for a new world order
That's actually a large reason I'm dead set against Hillary. She's pro NWO. No thank you.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 08:19:01 PM »
*Considering this thread is what it is, If I see any flaming or drama, this thread will be locked and people will be warned*

Also, I don't know much about either candidates, but I think I wanted Trump to win the least.
From the media I saw covering him, he seemed childish. I mean, he couldn't be worse than the president of my country, but then again the president here doesn't have as much global power.

I'm personally interested to see how things go with Trump. He's a business man with an agenda and either he "fixes" what wasn't broken or shatters it from itself or the rest of the world. Also sitting here, glad that I don't have any family ties, or that my country has political ties with America. Though we do have ties with China, so lol.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 10:09:09 PM »
Ready to get your minds blown? According to the statistics, Clinton got more votes from the general public. Why did Trump win anyways? He got more electoral votes. This system is weird.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 10:14:45 PM »
She has more popular vote for now, we don't know how it will end. And yes, the Electoral College system is stupid, even though it got who I wanted elected

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 10:20:46 PM »
Let me put it like this.

I'd vote Elmo for president.

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 10:29:51 PM »
Cant really be to surprised Im certainly a little surprised.

People are angry because of the failure of Globalist Economics thats why he got support in traditionally blue states.

Why is everyone super horrified? Clinton wasn't much better she just talked nicey nice populism.

Also couldn't care less if she won the popular vote last election they had evidence of Early Democratic voters being carted around to vote multiple times in multiple districts they most likely repeated it this year but not as many black voters showed up because they are disillusioned.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:41:11 PM by Captain Degenerate »
I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 10:35:59 PM »
Ready to get your minds blown? According to the statistics, Clinton got more votes from the general public. Why did Trump win anyways? He got more electoral votes. This system is weird.

The electoral system is a bit screwed, but it made more sense at the time of inception, I think. We're due for a new one, but I doubt direct democracy is the way to go. There's too many issues with it.

Anyway, my view is basically the same as Anoni's, except not so grim at the last few sentences. I'm neutral but hopeful at that part. He might actually do something good, or he might be dreadful, but still spark change in other ways. Even if it's indirect change, it might be better than the same old-same old corruption. It's a very dangerous road to take toward that goal, but I don't think people should be treated as all "moronic racist/sexist/homophobic/xenophobic/bigoted white people" for hoping that's what it will take.

I was for Bernie before he was shoved out of the race, by the way. If only he had a chance.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 11:33:09 PM »
I mean, I was pretty happy he got in. It was mainly because I despise Clinton with a passion
rah!

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 11:35:33 PM »
I mean, I was pretty happy he got in. It was mainly because I despise Clinton with a passion

Hehe same people like Hillery are the biggest enemies to progress.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 11:36:39 PM »
I voted for him. More of an anti Hillary vote. I like some of Trump's ideas IF he'll follow through, but don't trust him
Same  Same

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 11:38:31 PM »
One thing is sure: the democrats sure need alot to clean up because if they don't change, they will come in serious issues.
Side-note: the Libertarians absolutely rocked this election

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 12:30:40 AM »
*Considering this thread is what it is, If I see any flaming or drama, this thread will be locked and people will be warned*

Also, I don't know much about either candidates, but I think I wanted Trump to win the least.
From the media I saw covering him, he seemed childish. I mean, he couldn't be worse than the president of my country, but then again the president here doesn't have as much global power.

I'm personally interested to see how things go with Trump. He's a business man with an agenda and either he "fixes" what wasn't broken or shatters it from itself or the rest of the world. Also sitting here, glad that I don't have any family ties, or that my country has political ties with America. Though we do have ties with China, so lol.

Never trust American Media just dont.

They are pretty polarized

Post Merge: November 10, 2016, 12:35:58 AM
To clarify on the the worst Offenders FOX painted Hillery as a crazy criminal grandma and all the Liberal stations CNN MSNBC ETC painted Trump as the Next Hitler Mussolini Stalin and Mao combined.

They literally said he was a Fascist XD and as we all know that word means nothing anymore.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:35:58 AM by Captain Degenerate, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 02:44:00 AM »
I was supporting trump, pretty happy he won the election.