The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Universal Triumph  (Read 2162 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Universal Triumph
« on: October 21, 2016, 05:12:04 AM »

Union ID: AD-889
Login Password: *******

(Loading data)
Welcome Officer - CP-C1V1L AD-889

(Begin report)

].... day number three on being in this filthy planet... I've never wanted to leave another planet more in my entire life... Filthy animals, they act like humans and stand on they're hind legs. But deep down they are all still animals. That little bit of animal instinct is in them all, trying to claw it's way out. It'll come out eventually. They'll all go mad. And then we'll have an excuse to terminate them all.

This is off topic though. back to my report. Planet population has lowered in the past three days we've been here. Pollution levels in the air have decreased as well. Climate has also went down... Possible due to the less amount of fossil fuels and pollution floating in the atmosphere. Civil distress is still at an all time high, riots have broken out... But they've been dealt with with swift precision. I'll report back once I have something else to report on.

(End report)

... Exiting console.

Login into Civil ID or Union ID?

>  Civil ID
    Union ID

The world has been taken over by a large extraterrestrial army. Known as the Universal Union of Anochia. You are a citizen living in a controlled zone in your home planet. Live under Union control. Do you wish to cooperate or do you wish to fight back?

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: Universal Triumph
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 08:46:53 PM »
Lacar continues to monitor the unions movement and patrols in his district taking every small detail. The resistance is low on fire power and is needing something with some punch to it.Lacar has the shipments down,when ey come in and when they leave, what protects them were they go and so on."this is lacar with a status report we are green to go, we can move on the shipment by nightfall" Lacar finishes his report and makes his way back to his hideout.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 08:54:49 PM »
Union soldiers marched down town square. They all lined up. Five colums six in each row. The commander in front of them began to yell, "AD-327!" A solider raised his hand, "Here!" It was a role call. It went on for a few minutes

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 10:05:36 PM »
This event catches Lacar's eyes causing him to stop.He watched from the buildings to see if anyone he new was called by their tag.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Universal Triumph
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 10:35:28 PM »
Their boots stomped in sync as they marched and lined up. Zaida within the union soldiers in the middle column, she stood still, her head held high, and her hands folded behind her back. She kept a still face, her eyes were cold and seemed lifeless. Zaida just like everyone was silent, listening for their I.D to be called out.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:37:29 PM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 10:47:45 PM »
The commander yelled Zaida's ID, he looked up from his clip board and scanned the group.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 10:51:11 PM »
 Once her I.D was called, Zaida's hand shot up and she yelled in response "Present, Sir!" Her hand dropped back down and folded behind her back once more.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 10:54:03 PM »
The commander looked over at Zaida and nodded, he wrote a check next to her name then went to the next person. Two minutes later he was done and he saluted, "Everyone go to your duties." His hand went to his side and he walked away. The soldiers all scattered in different directions going about their daily patrols.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 01:32:03 AM »
Lacar's eyes widened as he realized who was just called,he thought that the brain washing was only rumors but it must be true if she's down there in their ranks."this is lacar with a report I have a confirmation on Tue where shouts of zadia"he passed for a moment"yes sir, im sorry to say it but she has indeed joined the ranks of the union"Lacar sighs as he turns his radio off.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 03:56:53 AM »
Zaida marched off as well. As she went to her position the monstress passed civilians nothing else on her mind but her duties to keep order for the union.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 01:07:29 PM »
Lacar sighed as he continued to make his way back to his hideout using old buildings and alleyways as concealment from union patrols passing by zadia's station.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Universal Triumph
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 01:49:06 AM »
As some anthros walked past a few would walk slower and stare at the monstress dressed in tactical gear. Zaida bared her teeth and stomped forward as a threat. "...Move on to your duties! Or I'll take further action!" She growled to the civilians.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 02:16:41 AM »
He observed zadia from a window in an old building. He sighed as she told off the civilians know how much she must have changed from her old self.