Author Topic: The wonders of kindness.  (Read 5238 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
The wonders of kindness.
« on: October 13, 2016, 04:54:42 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm your friendly but awkward reptile of some type , but the thing I will do is make free art (to the best of my ability) for all of you! Feel free to request something. Wether it be your character or just a tree. This will help me grow in skill. (I hope) and make your day better!
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
Re: The wonders of kindness.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:38:09 PM »
Here you go Baud! I know you have waited for a long time, so I finally got it done for you.

[attachment deleted by admin]
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Detroit

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster
  • hello
    • Awards
  • Species: monsterdog
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 158
  • Build: cute and thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I can’t eat bread
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »
Hey I'd love to get a headshot of the sona in my avi I'll add a couple files with other pics
I’m adulting kinda

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 04:43:49 PM »
  Hey there Easter! I made it finally for yeah! And I gave it a little Halloween feel to it. XD

Offline Detroit

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster
  • hello
    • Awards
  • Species: monsterdog
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 158
  • Build: cute and thicc
  • Currently: I can’t eat bread
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 04:46:29 PM »
Omg I love it looks like something from five nights at Freddie's 👍😃
I’m adulting kinda

Offline Anteloper

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Wrar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Water antelope thing
  • Coloring: Indigo, white underside
  • Height: Taaaall
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Perpetually sleep-typing
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 05:18:13 PM »
Haha. I like your style. And your art - it has appealing open shapes and solid construction. I can't really explain, It just looks friendly.

The "Do I smell Gummy Worms?" pic made me smile. XD

I am really curious what the latest picture is about - the one with Sparrow written on it. Is reminds me of a video game...

The pony character has a really cute nose and eyes. I am a fan.

Since you drew a pony, I feel encouraged to ask for something...

I am a big fan of hooved animals. Since you seem to have fun with drawing anything, would you mind drawing an antelope for me? Something based on a bongo antelope specifically. This here v

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/news/2015/04/29/bongoantelope.jpg

My character is blue with a white underside, rather than orange-brown, if you want to try playing around with that. The rest of the pic is up to you.  ...Anthro or feral. Any style. If clothing comes up, I am a fan of dark colours, long jackets, and scarves.

As a suggestion for further art practice, you could try lightly mixing blues and purples/pinks together to see what sort of shading and marking effects you can get from that. (If you work two bright colours gently on top of each other, it will make for some really cool mixing effects.) (and I really like purple). Cheers -
Ask me about my art thread - Also seeking humanoid artists - Hoofers unite! - Might I suggest you draw hoofers for my bday xmas, kthnx.  Btw I tend to write when I am very sleepy. I apologize for any derps.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 06:11:13 PM »
Well Sparrow is a DnD character I had..but she is a mix of Indian Jones, and simon Belmont XD

Well thank you!  Your art is awesome! I mean I have a fur affity ancount  I like your work as well!

And I will try that in my nex drawing! Oh and is your character anthro or feral? And what's the pose and background!?  :P

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 04:24:16 PM »
Finally finished for what you asked for Anteloper!
I hope you enjoyed it and found the style something cheeky and nice!

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Regular Red Fox coloring
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 217 Lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Happy
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 04:51:22 AM »
Could you try drawing my fursona? :P

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 11:08:51 PM »
I'd love to make a request. Perhaps you can draw my 'sona? She's a shinigami/demon/cat/fox hybrid. She's black with white on her muzzle, chest/throat, fingers/toes and tailtip. Her fingernails are somewhat humanlike, though the ends still come to a clawlike point. Her hindclaws are retractable and catlike. They're both black and long. Her feet are also catlike, and she has large, feathered black wings which look pretty much like the ones in my signature GIF. Her muzzle is foxlike and somewhat long, but still shorter than the average fox and more blunt. Her eyes are yellow-green, and she'll usually wear back, thick-framed glasses (being a shinigami and all). Her ears are slightly on the large side and he hair is long, black, and somewhat wild, her bangs covering part of her right eye. She usually wears a butler-like outfit. Her tail is extra long and fluffy, and curls slightly at the tip. If you need a reference, I've got a link to a picture in my profile, although in that one she has her demon eyes and no glasses.

Now that I'm done with that overly-long description, for a pose, you could probably just draw her crouching on a rooftop in front of a full moon against a night sky with a menacing grin, wearing her butler outfit and glasses with her normal yellow-green eyes.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 06:19:19 PM »
  Wow quite the length! Well I can do that! Though I can't give a certain time however I have a good idea on how to do it! Oh and as for you Jfox okie dokie! I would love to! Though do you have a ref picture? :D

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 10:06:10 PM »
  Wow quite the length! Well I can do that! Though I can't give a certain time however I have a good idea on how to do it!
Yay, thanks! ^-^

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Regular Red Fox coloring
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 217 Lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Happy
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 01:00:16 AM »
Here's a reference picture for ya! https://www.weasyl.com/submission/1379752/john-pic feel free to do whatever you like! ^_^  Thanks by the way!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:44:51 AM by JFox »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 04:11:26 PM »
  Alrighty! One out of two requests are done! This is for yea sweet cheeks Foxi! Though I will finish up yours soin Jfox just trying to decide on what to do...but what's your favorite video game? Out of curiosity?  :P

Offline Kara

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "That's what's up."
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Coywolfdog
  • Coloring: Shades of gray with other colors mixed in
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 195lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Wheeeee
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2016, 11:33:41 PM »
This still open? :?
Welcome, Child, To the wishing well. You ask for heaven, we give you hell.

---
I do commissions on dA! throw a PM at me if you're interested!