The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New Site, Open for Commissions!  (Read 1069 times)

Offline LarkDiet

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Low Frequency Bird Noises
    • Studio NLM
    • Awards
  • Species: Birb
New Site, Open for Commissions!
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:14:53 PM »
Hey again, TFF! Just wanted to do a little more shameless self-promotion. Over the last month, I was diligently working on creating my own site and domain. It's now up and ready to explore, along with a neat new page for commissions!

A quick overview:
  • I do all kinds of digital art, as well as badges, tiny paintings, and little animated GIFs! I'm very character-friendly!
  • My prices range from about $10 to $90+, and I do have sales on certain stuff regularly...maybe even very soon  ;)
  • I can do NSFW, but the price will be somewhat higher (and new terms haven't been fully updated yet)
  • Payment plans can be worked out for high-value ($100+) or long-term commissions - just ask!
Hopefully, I'll have a new banner ad up again soon so I don't have to keep spewing these posts :U But please do take a look and share it around! There are bills that gotta get paid soon!

http://nightinglark.co/prices

-LD