The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mereneries United  (Read 1077 times)

Offline TinnyCat

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • im one cool dude.
    • Nintendozoom
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Cat
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5 feet 8 inches
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: Normal
Mereneries United
« on: December 15, 2007, 04:45:03 AM »
We are assasins. We dont kill for fun. We dont kill for duty We kill for what we want. We kill for our needs; as a solider. Our flag dosent matter to us. Our contries way dosent matter to us.Our side dosent matter to us. The Contract matters to us. The money matters to us. Our kills matter to us. Our lives mater to us.
For a sure Payment we put our lives on the line. We raise our guns high; high abouve te clouds and forget; forget our past and problems. The countless lives we have taken. Taken away gods gifts for maney and fame. We have sunk low as an old ship plundered in the deep blue. What do we need? What do we want? What do we wish? What do we desire?

Money
Power
Fame
Eradication

What can come of this? No good. Nothing can strip tdown the past. Whats done is done and cannot be fixed. We choose our path. We choose our life. We choose our way. We choose our outcome. What will resort of this madness?

Greed
Dilapidation
Depletion
Enialation

Who are we? Why do we do the stuff we do? Why do we do wrong thinking its right? Why must we suffer for our mistakes? We are assasins. We are payed killers. We are men of the gun. Fighters to the end. We are warrioris. We are Mercenairies
===================================================================================================================NOTE: This is a sample of my work. the prolouge of my story. Tell me what you think. Be brutal and dont hold back. I want to get a book published and i need all the help i can get. ( I HAVE OVER 100 PAGES DONE ALREADY)
http://saberads.squarespace.com
New advertisement site. Growing and going.