The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Guardians (Closed RP)  (Read 11915 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2016, 08:57:39 AM »
They grey wolf's facial expression turned serious as he walked in. "Passed out you say? And, I presume she's got a high temperature?"

• Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2016, 10:50:33 AM »
The bartender sighed. "Ah should've been closed a half hour ago, but then this young'un wandered in and passed out! I reckon she's starvin'. You got any bread?"

Ibi had stirred, and was staggering around - slurring in different languages. He flopped on Raz and spoke in a very old tongue, perfectly fluently. "Good to see you, old friend!"

Mara kept dripping cold water into Cherri's mouth, slowly but surely feeling the warmth dissipating from her body.

Raz stumbled slightly when Ibi fell back on him and he looked at her and could tell that she wasn't okay, he then picked her up with one large forearm and walked at a nail's pace  to the bartender, lifting Ibi up enough for them to see him, "Bed... please... no okay...", (I need a bed please, they're not okay).

Raz hadn't the slightest idea who Ibi wad at this time, but could feel that she was friendly and could be a friend, but despite his starving and weak state, he felt obliged to take care of Ibi at this current point in time.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 12:02:07 PM »
As Alka stepped aside, a very strange-looking wolf padded through the doorway, clad in odd clothes that did not seem quite appropriate for the weather. She was clutching a very arcane looking book, which was pressed against her bare belly. "Someone just burned your library down and tried to steal this book," she said, swishing her tail awkwardly as she looked. "I.... uh... felt you should know."

As Firefly came even closer, the book did seem to be the one that he had lost. However, what he did not know was that it was not the book he was looking for.

(....I am not sure if I know what I'm doing here, I keep being a bit rushed when posting and it's hard to make rational decisions under time constraints. I'm just going to ask this: Is there a defined plan? o-o)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:12:36 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 12:16:18 PM »
((Well, Alka isn't going to be a permanent character in the story. At least, I don't plan for him to be. He's just hear because no one else has any medical training, and I kind of don't want Cherri dying. Good on Mara for picking up on her poisoning  ^_^ .)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 01:16:38 PM »
((Well, Alka isn't going to be a permanent character in the story. At least, I don't plan for him to be. He's just hear because no one else has any medical training, and I kind of don't want Cherri dying. Good on Mara for picking up on her poisoning  ^_^ .)

(Alright... I wasn't sure if Firefly and the others were supposed to be meeting up yet or not, so, er.... o-o I suppose that I just am setting in motion some things, I guess. Maybe I should've just had her say hello?)

The weird wolf waited patiently, swishing a long, pink-tufted tail. She looked a bit uncomfortable, and glanced around sheepishly as she waited.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 02:48:14 PM »
Mara looked at Cherri. "Very. I've been dripping cold water in her mouth for a while now, and I may have another way to fix her, but it will be difficult given her current condition." She said, looking at the grey wolf.

The bartender looked at the odd wolf.Seeing the book in her arm, he raised his voice a little. "Ye what? Tha' there is one of ta four arcane books. It's ta only way to learn simple spells without having yer aura awakened! Wha' kinda scum woulda stole tha' and burned down the rest of the books in there?" He continued ranting about all of the 'mystical healin' spells and such'.

Ibi tripped over nothing in particular, and landed on Raz. "Nawww buddy! -hic- so scalie!!!" He slurred, before falling asleep again, draped over the dragon's back.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 03:50:06 PM »
Raz looked at Ibi, "You... need... bed...", Raz looked around and sighed and then went over to an open area and curled around Ibi and kneaded their neck with his snout, rubbing his snout along his head, loving the feeling of their fur against his many scars, most of them still fresh.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 03:59:53 PM »
As Firefly came even closer, the book did seem to be the one that he had lost. However, what he did not know was that it was not the book he was looking for.

Firefly reaches down to pick up the book, unknowing that it's the wrong book. He lets out a sigh of relief, hiding the book in a pouch. Sheathing his sword and turning around out of the dark ally. Before he gets back on his horse he decides to grab a drink, entering the tavern where the group is still commercing. He opens the tavern door, his black armour covered in soot from the smoke. He approaches the bartender, His boots making a loud 'clink' noise while he walks. He flips a gold coin to him

Pour me a drink
The wolf says in a low growl, Still wearing his black helmet and armour. Noticing a large painful burn on his paw from the fire spell
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 06:44:33 PM by Firefly Wolf »

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 09:35:11 PM »
Alka walked over to Cherri and inspected her quickly. "Right. Given her current condition, I'd say she has only a few more hours left. Plenty of time to fix her up. She's just lucky she passed out where others could take care of her."

Cherri continued to lie unresponsive to what was happening around her.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 09:46:23 PM »
The wolf widened her eyes and quickly stuck the book in a satchel she was wearing, being careful to keep something over her stomach. On closer inspection, she was actually injured in several places, and looked like she had been through hell.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2016, 12:00:14 AM »
Mara looked down at Cherri. "This actually looks like a kind of venom I have encountered before. I was bitten by a wild insect, then didn't eat for a few days... Luckily I knew by that point." Short fangs emerged from behind her top lip. "I may be able to counteract the venom. My own venom can be a lot of things, and no one knows why."

Ibi giggled, rolling around on the ground. "I -hic- gots a beeed..." He yawned and fell asleep almost immediately.

The bartender huffed at the armoured wolf. "Did ye not read ta sign outside? No helmets. And Ah'm closed - but there's a problem with a young lass." He turned and began to carry empty barrels out back.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2016, 12:14:43 AM »
"Hmm..." Alka inspected Cherri a little bit more closely. "There aren't any bite marks or swellings to indicate an insect bite... We can't make any assumptions, but I think it's more likely that she ate hunting bait or venomous berries. Easily treatable. I'll need about a cup of the strongest alcohol you have." Alka reached into his robes and pulled out a few vials filled with different powders and liquids.

Reference of Alka

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2016, 12:46:22 AM »
Mara looked at the bartender. "What's the strongest drink you have?"

"Really expensive, so if ye want some it's gonna have ta come out of yer pocket. Ah have a slightly weaker one tha's cheap because no one likes it, though. Will tha' do?" After dumping the barrels outside, the bartender came back and got out two large bottles. One was full of dark purple liquid, and the other was pale green. He held up the green one, as the cheaper option.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2016, 01:03:55 AM »
Alka shrugged. "It should do. So long as it will sedate her, it'll be fine. She's out cold so she won't be awake to taste it." Alka then pulled out multiple thin and silvery metal straws and started assembling them into a larger one. "And while you're at it, I'll take a cup of the expensive one after we're done here, if it's all the same to you."

Reference of Alka

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2016, 01:11:31 AM »
The bartender sighed. "Ah'm not kidding when Ah say it's expensive... Some have saved up for a year an' they still can't afford it." He passed the green bottle to Alka. "If yer still keen, it's twenty gold. Ah don't take silvers for it, tha' would take a whole barrel..."