The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hiya, relatively new furry here  (Read 454 times)

Offline Spicy Thylacine

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • My fursona's kind of cringy, I know, but I'm happy
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine-Binturong Hybrid
  • Coloring: Dark Green fur, Fawn coloured stripes
  • Height: Short
  • Weight: Not a lot
  • Build: Toned build
  • Currently: Indifferent
Hiya, relatively new furry here
« on: September 06, 2016, 04:29:16 AM »
Hi everyfur, how are you :)? I've been in the fandom for probably about a month and I've been trying to get as involved as possible because I've never felt more welcome anywhere. I was in the brony fandom as well for 2 years but I left recently o_o. My fursona is a hybrid between a Thylacine (Tassie Tiger/Marsupial Wolf) and a Binturong (think Malaysian raccoon) cos hipster. His name is "Pemburu (Hunter in Bahasa) Spirit" which may be kind of cheesy and/or cringy but I'm happy with it. I can't draw but I'm trying to learn. I'm a Freerunner as well although I don't really work on flips that much. I like cooking, reading, MMA and being a furry ^_^. That's pretty much all of my hobbies. I listen to predominantly rap but I've recently started listening to Sudirman and The Wolfe Tones a lot. Obviously my favourite movies are Zootopia, Robin Hood (Disney), and pretty much every existing anthropomorphic movie. I don't really play a lot of games. Yeah, so that's pretty much about me. Apart from that, I'm a straight male, 15 yo (although everyone says I look 20 XD). I hope I haven't given too much unnecessary information and I'm sure I'll be glad to join this site X3.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Hiya, relatively new furry here
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 03:03:22 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, fahdon. Welcome to TFF. I am Paarthurnax (OKAY played a LITTLE too much Skyrim lol).

Anyway, I am Romulan_Furry, or RF for short. I'm the resident Romulan-affiliated, Coalition-commanding furry. Don't worry, I won't let the Tal Shiar get you. XD

Please, enjoy the site. If you're an avid RPer, I'd reccommend heading over to the RP area (but do read the rules). If you ever find yourself in Galactic Society, don't be shy. Everyone's welcome.

Again, welcome to TFF!

--RF
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Hiya, relatively new furry here
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 03:19:16 PM »
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here :P if you have any questions about the site please feel free to ask :)