The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Torn  (Read 7428 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Torn
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2016, 12:45:56 AM »
"You see, where were at now is a....Tear of some sort, somehow people of long gone and unknown eras of history seem to be sucked out into the present, and you guy's are lucky...or unlucky enough to be thrown here."*His hand turned into a vice grip, picking up a strange rock*

"Hell, even inanimate objects can be sucked through"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2016, 12:50:01 AM »
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"
Nikolai pulled his gun out and pointed it directly at the talking thing.
"TAKE ME BACK HOME YOU PIG!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 12:52:51 AM »
"What I mean is that you are not in your time, and won't be unless you make a backwards time machine"

*He looked at the guy who was pointed his gun at him* "Now, stop pointing your...objects...at me and think it over."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 12:54:00 AM »
Sergei looked over at the Robot, then over to Zaida then over to Nikolai. He sat himself down, his mouth was gaped open and he was tearing up, "But my family.... Back at home..." He got up and grabbed the Robot, "Did we at least win the war!?" The man looked broken.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 12:58:42 AM »
"Take me back, now!" is Nikolai saying in a rather serious and threathning tone.
"Few minutes ago I was home, now take me back or this "object" will show his purpose"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2016, 01:09:53 AM »
Raz woke up not too far from the others, groaning as he had a spear and arrows stuck in his side, he hadn't realized this was not his time, nor was he in his cave. There was a soft dust cloud over the area, and Raz's stone dimly lit up his location through the dust, and from a distance, his groaning could be heard

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 01:14:17 AM »
"Yes, you won the war"*He said before looking at Nikolai*"Did you hear me? THERE. IS. NO. WAY."*He said, he was loosing his temper*"And how could I take you back anyway?"

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 01:15:46 AM »
Nikolai smiled but still pointing his gun towards the mysterious robot he asked: "you mean we won the war? We won from the US? When did we do that?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 01:16:26 AM »
Sergei let go of the robot, he sat on the ground and took his helmet off. He then sat in silence, "If I'm in the future.... Does that mean everyone I knew is dead? My wife, child, brother, mother and my father.... All of them are dead?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 01:21:24 AM »
*He looked a nikolai*"I wasn't talking to you"*He looked at Sergei before sighing*"Listen, It might be hard to grip, but yes... They couldn't of lived this long, but being as far as we are in the future, You probably have generations of grand kids, If that makes you feel better"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Torn
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2016, 01:23:50 AM »
Zaida sat back watching the scene. "Huh" 'if this is the past? That means it never happened... Odd.' she sat on a boulder "I can start over. 3062 was a living hell for me, I guess I've retired early then."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:51:44 AM by Zaida »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2016, 01:24:03 AM »
Nikolai fires a warning shot to show he is being serious
"Next time it will be bullseye, Time you answer questions my friend, did we win the war and why am I here? Also where are we you pig?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 01:28:57 AM »
Raz struggled to get up, stumbling as he stood up, he tried to walk forward and he stepped into a pothole, and as he fell, his paw landed on a sharp object, and upon impact, he let out a roar in pain and he reared back and tried to force the object out of his paw.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 01:32:11 AM »
"The USSR Dissolved In 1991, December I believe, Before you could damage American soil"*He sighed before saying*"If I knew ANYTHING on why you're here, I would tell you, Also, you're in the Mojave desert, Nevada"*He  heard the roar before sighing*"Another one.."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 01:34:00 AM »
Sergei sighed, he then looked at everyone. He watched Nikolai fire his gun and he watched Zaida sit down on the boulder. He then picked up his helmet and moved near Zaida, "So.... Who are you?"