The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need advice  (Read 421 times)

Offline SnaketySnek

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snek
  • Coloring: Green
Need advice
« on: August 06, 2016, 07:35:06 PM »
Idk, I just feel pretty lonely at times. Sometimes I've had an awesome day, though I still lay in bed at night and feel.. Well, depressed. Useless. Disposable. I feel as though people only tolerate me, bot like me, I'm a constant fountain of dissappointment and they only feel the need to say nice things to me because the situation requires it. Any advice on how to combat this feeling?

Shadilary

Re: Need advice
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 07:41:06 PM »
imo... don't bother with how others make you feel... think about how you make yourself feel... go for the awesomeness although that's not possible every day yet all you can do is try and never give up. maybe sometimes you just have to believe what others say if you have the need for it... don't let anyone bring you down, not even yourself because it's much better to just feel happy and good. positivity will attract positivity and ofcourse negativity too because well some people just 'enjoy' trying to bring you down... in the end it's because they don't feel good about themselves...
i've got positivity to share if you want :p *pats your head* also... the useless feeling... everyone gets that at some point, let it pass, no need to fight it but don't let it linger because time is precious and it never stops so i think it's a good thing if you try to make the best of it whenever, wherever

Offline Thisaccountnolongerinuse

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Re: Need advice
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 03:30:55 AM »
Idk, I just feel pretty lonely at times. Sometimes I've had an awesome day, though I still lay in bed at night and feel.. Well, depressed. Useless. Disposable. I feel as though people only tolerate me, bot like me, I'm a constant fountain of dissappointment and they only feel the need to say nice things to me because the situation requires it. Any advice on how to combat this feeling?

It's gonna pass, man. Think of it like this, you're the sky and these feelings of loneliness, depression, and uselessness are clouds, just passing by. There will always be a cloudy day but those are outweighed by the clear blue sky days. And if you feel like the people around you are "just tolerating you" then ask "Hey, are we friends?".Or just f*ck it. Who the hell cares what they think.  You are a good person inside at heart. In other words all we are left to do in bouts like this is just to keep on truckin'